Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #61
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Confirms May 2009 Webkinz: Blue Googles, Budgie, Jack Russell, Zebra, Signature Chimpanzee

I like all of the upcoming pets, but I am most excited about the Zebra. I've always wanted one and now I will get my chance! Now if only a Giraffe would come along! I am also eager to get my hands on that eStore Butterfly. I made a post a while back on here wondering why there were no insects in the Webkinz series. Perhaps soon a Bumble Bee, Dragonfly and Spider won't be too far behind!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Confirms May 2009 Webkinz: Blue Googles, Budgie, Jack Russell, Zebra, Signature Chimpanzee

I was at the store the other day with my mom and we were picking out my brother a webkinz for his birthday and I am almost + that I seen then Chimp? I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was it. Is it possible that they are selling it early but only allowing you to use the code after a certain date like they have done with a few other webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
I like all of the upcoming pets, but I am most excited about the Zebra. I've always wanted one and now I will get my chance! Now if only a Giraffe would come along! I am also eager to get my hands on that eStore Butterfly. I made a post a while back on here wondering why there were no insects in the Webkinz series. Perhaps soon a Bumble Bee, Dragonfly and Spider won't be too far behind!
I love the bumblebee idea well I love them all! I also think that a lady bug would be cute too!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #63
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Red face Re: Ganz Confirms May 2009 Webkinz: Blue Googles, Budgie, Jack Russell, Zebra, Signature Chimpanzee

I can't Wait! I really want the blue googles! I hope the come out with a rainbow of different colored googles!:goo:
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #64

rodneyjsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point

those pets are awesome! i really like the jack russel. did you notice that the magic w on the siggy chimpanzee is yellow? that is cool.
rodneyjsquirrel is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #65
abcfx

Smile Re: Ganz Confirms May 2009 Webkinz: Blue Googles, Budgie, Jack Russell, Zebra, Signature Chimpanzee

i REALLY like the zebra is sooo cute!! :] i'm soo jealous of anyone who has it before mee
Old 03-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #66
weirdos
Lil Kinz

jvseiveno is an unknown quantity at this point

I would really like to get my hands on a new Budgie lil kinz. It would complete my bird collection!! I can hardly wait.....
jvseiveno is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #67
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by xokrista08
I was at the store the other day with my mom and we were picking out my brother a webkinz for his birthday and I am almost + that I seen then Chimp? I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was it. Is it possible that they are selling it early but only allowing you to use the code after a certain date like they have done with a few other webkinz?

I love the bumblebee idea well I love them all! I also think that a lady bug would be cute too!

YES!! A LADYBUG! That would be adorable! They could save the Spider for Halloween. Make her cute... like purple and black or something. And I want the Bumblebee to look just like this....

This Bumblebee is the cutest little thing!
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #68
Chaos1018
Lil Kinz
Mindy19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I only wanted 19 webkinz(how many I have) but I really want the Jack Russel Terrier!
ebkinz Rule!
Mindy19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #69

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

JACK RUSSELS ROK!!!!! the others r good 2 especially the bird and zebra. the other two ( blue googles and monkey) don't really appeal to me.............................................at all.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #70
FFH

BLUE GOOGLES IS HOT

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: