Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #11
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Confirms 2011 Fall/Halloween Webkinz Pets

The Pumpkin Puppy is so adorable, but I wish there was more than one new pet for these holidays. I think Ganz is done making turkeys. Thank you for the information anyways, FIA!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #12
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

Smile Re: Ganz Confirms 2011 Fall/Halloween Webkinz Pets

They will maybe make a new thanksgiving pet. I really hope they do. P.S I REALLY think ganz should
have made a new thanksgiving pet instead of returning the gobbler turkey cause most stores still have it, like my Toys r us still has one and the have had them ever since october 2010.
webkinz415 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #13

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I agree, he does look sad. He also looks like a dog in a costume, maybe he doesn't like it!

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
I think the puppy just plain looks sad for some reason, period.
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #14

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i like the pumpkin puppy
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Very interesting. Finally no Black Cat. No new Thanksgiving pet? That's sad. I will sure to be picking up a Pumpkin Pup this year.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #16

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Yay! The Bat's back! The Bat's back! Meep!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #17

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Ganz Confirms 2011 Fall/Halloween Webkinz Pets

I want the puppy! I also want the turkey from last year!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #18

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love the Pumpkin Puppy, it is very adorable! What bothers me is that Ganz is not making any more Halloween pets this year. Actually, they might but we do not know. It would be pretty cool if they made some more Halloween pets and some new Thanksgiving pets. Oh well, they already have some adorable pets in store for July/August anyways!

Hugs and wishes,
Rainbow Zebra
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #19
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Confirms 2011 Fall/Halloween Webkinz Pets

The pumpkin puppy is sooooooo cute!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #20

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I want the pumpkin pumpkin.

I mean puppy.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bat, halloween

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: