Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ganz Comments on Missing Webkinz Newz Contests

They fixed the Molly prizes too. I got the mic and the doll today.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #42

Wkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

Molly IS floating again......however, I have NOT been able to find pink ads on parent club (and noticed that the announcement on Webkinznewz did not mention the return of the ads, only floating Molly). Anyone else have any luck finding ads?????????
Wkids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #43

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Wkids
Molly IS floating again......however, I have NOT been able to find pink ads on parent club (and noticed that the announcement on Webkinznewz did not mention the return of the ads, only floating Molly). Anyone else have any luck finding ads?????????
No, that one ended on the 7th I believe, and they did not mention anything about extending it.

The floating Molly was supposed to end on the 8th, but then they changed it to the 12th. I'm glad we got a few extra days!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #44
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Yeah, I got a prize today too from the floating Molly head. Hooray. Think Pink (still)!
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #45

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Wkids
I haven't found anything on the parents site. I don't think they will make good on the one day that it didn't work, just like they didn't make good on the last day of the floating wacky. I'm just glad they fixed Molly and didn't ignore that too.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
cattieblue is an unknown quantity at this point

I just read on the Parent page that the pink add will be up again tomorrow, and runs until the 20th.
cattieblue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #47

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cattieblue
I just read on the Parent page that the pink add will be up again tomorrow, and runs until the 20th.
Thanks for reporting that!

I'm so glad it's back. I never got a microphone, so I'm still waiting for that. Today I got another trading card wallpaper. It looks so good with the neogothic theme!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #48

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

ive been on wkn for 20 minutes and no molly.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #49
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ganz! I got the Microphone today on my account! Pink Ads are back on the Parent Club starting tomorrow. They start AND end a day later than Molly, and run while she's off on the 15th. Glad they chose not to make Molly take the day off on any day but Spree! Saturday...they're making up for their issues last week. Let's just hope they resolved every issue and there are no more...heh heh.

Acct 1: (Me)
-Microphone

Acct 2: (Sister)
-Whimsy Dragon Poster. It's weird how she has 5 from the entire event, and I only have 2. Ugh, can they get rid of these posters? They are piling up on everyone's accounts!!
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #50

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i got the mic and the poster
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: