Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Clarifies Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retirement "Mix Up"

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Clarifies Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retirement "Mix Up"

Click the image to open in full size.
In Webkinz World this weekend it was announced that the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat had been officially retired. There were special Daily Activities for Bubblegum Cheeky Cat owners, but unlike previous Retirement Parties, special Retirement Cupcakes were NOT handed out, and a virtual version of the Cat wasn't offered for sale in the Ganz eStore. It turns out that the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat wasn't supposed to be retired until next week.

Because of this "mix up", Ganz is going to hold the party again. Everyone logging on to Webkinz World on Sunday, July 25th should receive a collectible cupcake and on that day Bubblegum Cheeky Cat owners will have another chance at some special Daily Activities. Sunday is going to be the "real" retirement party.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Clarifies Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retirement "Mix Up"

WOW .

Last edited by FIA; 07-19-2010 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: first post claims are for the DCT
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow.. A mix-up? D:
Weird.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Hmm. Okay. Too bad I'll be on vacation and probably won't have internet.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #5

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Oh okay, glad it was a mix up!(:
miss sherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
WL32

I can't see anything posted.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Of course they did.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #8

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Hmm. Okay. Too bad I'll be on vacation and probably won't have internet.
Same here! I leave on Saturday. My WW gardens are going to be a disaster when I return!

Also, my Bubblegum Cheeky Cat is on my European account. Although I LOVE the soccer challenge, there is NO WAY I was waking up that early on a Saturday to play.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I guess they had such fun at their first retirement party thay are going to hold another!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

wow Ganz fails
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: