Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

The signature endangered were the most detailed,they got them more money,why quit making them?
They are stopping so much stuff and not focusing on WW.
Does this mean they will quit doing webkinz?:/
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #82
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I agree.. I am never going to Tail Towns or Amazing World.
2 words... Not interested.
I'm still trying to keep an open mind about Tail Towns until I see it. I don't mind them branching off (well, I didn't until they pulled this massive cutback on WW products) but I have to admit...I'm not feeling any enthusiasm for the Tail Town figurines. It would have to be a really wonderful website for me to spend money to collect what are mainly....ugh....rodent figures. I'd much rather have a nice, fluffy, WW plush.

Preferably a nice, fluffy, Signature ENDANGERED plush!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #83

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

aww that really ***** that their doing that, signature is cool, they are cancel in a lot of awesoe stuff in webkinz sigh . . .
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #84

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I'm very sad to see the POTM go away, but I never was interested in the other programs, so am less upset about that. But the wallpapers and flooring were wonderful.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #85
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Wink Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

So lets recap.... Retiring: endangered pets, (includes items, and wall clothing, etc.) Webkinz Jr., Caring valley (EVERYTHING)
and lets recap on everything that is coming to replace: (so called) Amazing world, Tail towns
OK, honestly, Ganz is going CrAzY!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #86
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I could see maybe cutting out the monthy video but why do away with POTM alltogether it made me buy older pets I would normally have passed on. I just get them for the exclusive and there a still a lot I wanted. Most months it was a pet I already had so I only get about 4 a year .
I agree with this. I think if the POTM have become to much for them, just cut out the video part. I like the videos but if it keeps the program going I'm all for cutting them out. It seems to me that cutting the whole POTM program will cut into their profit margin. I have bought many pets just because they are the POTM. Sometimes I have bought up to 3 of them. So I don't see why they would stop it unless coming up with videos got to be too much. I will miss the other signature series, but here I see why they might discontinue. It is a lot of work and not as many people buy them due to the cost. Which means less profit for more work.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #87
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

No more Signature Endangered! I loved those pets! And why discontinue the POTM! I loved those items, special activities, and videos! Ganz is DEFINATELY focusing to much on their NEW worlds, and not the original one. People like me who have so much invested in our WW accounts do not want to switch over to,"Amazing world" especially if we have no details at this time. It had better be REALLY good to justify discontinuing the Signature Endagereds, Small Signature, Pet of the Month, and Webkinz JR. Although I do not care about that last one, their are plenty of people who do.
Bring back POTM at LEAST!
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #88
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I must say I am really sorry to see Pet of the Month go. But I qualify that with the experience of owning three of the POTM and was not overly pleased with the extras or how hard it was to get them at the beginning of the month and use the few extra tabs thrown at us like scraps. That said unless something really strange happens like: I win every release for one of these other sites I will not even go to these other site. And oh yeah to the Ganz person who is reading this...Icontrol the purse strings so you really want to make me happy!
This is a great family site! My son who has Asperger's and my daughter can each enjoy and talk to each other NICELY over things on this site. Besides thanks to Ameriwade there is nothing like whipping out Webkinz out of thin air (ie hidden tote in storage) as a extra prize to the kids!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #89
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

The Creative Director said he really disliked the Sig. endangered walls and floor, but that is no reason to cut the whole line!

I will try Amazing World if they have a free trial, but I can't say I am excited about it.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #90
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
The Creative Director said he really disliked the Sig. endangered walls and floor, but that is no reason to cut the whole line!

As I said, I have NO idea why he disliked them so much. I do wish he would have elaborated on that. Without elaboration he just sounds crazy, to be blunt. IMO (and obviously the opinions of MANY others here as well) those wallpapers were some of the most beautiful and desirable items in WW to decorate with, and that's not even mentioning the endangered exclusives and PSIs, which were also gorgeous!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: