Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #71
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

What?!?!?!?! First signature endgangered then small signatures too?! Those are the only ones i can afford! I might not ever get a signature again now. Stupid ganz!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #72
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I will miss the POTM videos more than the POTM program. Though there were a few POTM Exclusives my girls and I would have liked they just weren't choosing pets we wanted to buy for the POTM program. The remote possibility we'd get a carousel wasn't enough to make any of us want a caterpillar (sorry to all the caterpillar lovers but the PSI and video didn't change our minds on that pet). We haven't bought a POTM since I think 2008 though once or twice we bought POTM eStore items. I still love the sleeping bag from the sleepover video, popcorn popper and the nightgown we bought. I think they could have done a better job with creating cute items that tied in with POTM videos. My girls loved the songs... even the ones I found annoying.

We like the Signature lines though I think we buy fewer plushes as a result. If we buy a Signature we go longer before buying another new pet. We have two Signature Endangered pets for my older dd. She loves her wolf (especially because it was a birthday present from one of her best friends) and her clouded leopard. I will miss the Signature Engangered pets and hope that similar pets get integrated into the Signature line. I like that there will now only be one Signature pet per month even though I've liked some of the Small Signatures (and their cheaper price tag). I feel they were putting out too many new pets a month and I'm glad this seems like a scaling back.

They may have been adding Caring Valley tags to new pets every month but it seems like a long time since they put anything new there and the trees weren't being promoted in a way that inspired me to hunt down Caring Valley pets. If they had added new prizes to the program periodically then I think they could have kept it going but that program feels like it died ages ago to me. I have been expecting it to quietly fade away for some time now.

Like some others, I'm not sure I'll want to participate in Tail Towns. I hope it gets them some new business but I'm not sure it will pull away many of the long time WW fans. So far none of the marketing I've seen for it has inspired me. The other site isn't relevant to my family at this point either. Sorry to see Webkinz Jr. go but we never bought one though my girls had a mild interest in trying it. It seemed too young for them and too expensive for a plush.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #73
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Don't have any of the endangered pets but it was a nice line. The small signature is my favorite b/c you get the extra signature furniture and it's not so pricey. However, I can partially see why they're moving in this direction; sounds like they want to consolidate after branching out into too many areas.

At the same time, they could just cut back on the amount of new pets every month. It feels like they release way too many regular pets. I wish they would keep the POTM because even after almost 5 years of playing, I still don't have all of the items. Hope they'll let us know exactly why the POTM and signature is being canceled. Before making these decisions, I hope they did some research using real wkw fans/users.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #74

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I could see maybe cutting out the monthy video but why do away with POTM alltogether it made me buy older pets I would normally have passed on. I just get them for the exclusive and there a still alot I wanted. Most months it was a pet I already had so I only get about 4 a year .
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #75
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I agree.. I am never going to Tail Towns or Amazing World.
2 words... Not interested.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #76
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

No!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO OUR WW?
I'M REALLY REALLY SAD RIGHT NOW!!
Ganz is taking away sooooooooooooo much from us!!
I can't even thinik straight now! I'll come back later!!
I loved the POTM & all the other things Ganz is removing.
Re-focusing??? On what?? Their new websites??
What about all of us who have been playing in WW for like years & years??
GANZ, I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU NOW!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #78

buts is on a distinguished road

Aw! What's with that? I loved the small signatures! But I am looking forward to trying the Amazing World for teens! But WW will always be the best.
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #79
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

I too am disappointed in the reduction by Ganz. Especially POTM simply because it was a good reason to get a pet. We liked the signatures but they were pricey. As an adult-not interested in tail town can't say about amazing world yet.
polarbear09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #80
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

They could have just re-focused the design of the wallpaper and flooring for the endangered line. I would have loved to have wallpaper and flooring that looked like the INSIDE of a cave.

If any of you have seen Bindi's Narnia recreation, then you will see how perfect and artistic the endangered wallpapers/floorings are in WW. I will be very sad to see them go. (We could have lived without trees going indoors!
)
The reason I never bought the endangered pets is because of the wallpaper and flooring. I would imagine how I want the room and then realize I can't put certain "outdoor only" items inside so I passed on it. This is a general dilemma for me. The Wonderland wall/floors are indoor/outdoor "HOORAY" and then designing is a let down when you realize stuff you bought is useless inside.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: