Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 03:13 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

cow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

this is unfair! I was thinking of getting of getting a signature endangered for my little sister for her birthday but
cow45pow is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 03:13 PM   #52

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooo not the pet of the month....
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #53
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Wait, doesn't no more POTM mean no more POTM items as well as videos?!?!?!?!?
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #54
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You can always pick up the endangered on Ebay, they are cheap too (I'd buy them now). I've never paid over $10 for one.

No matter what happens to WK we will not be going to another site. If it got to where we didn't like the WK site any longer we would just stop playing all together.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #55
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Aw.. The endangered were my favs. Those are the only ones I get anymore.. or got, I suppose. I was hoping for an Endangered White Tiger.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #56

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves
ahhhh this is so bad it makes me wonder if they are getting close to ending webkinz
Honestly this is my worry too. They are discontinuing a lot of stuff here, and no POTM? Why? Honestly this doesn't look good to me. It will certainly have me questioning putting any more money in to my accounts if I'm not sure how long they'll even be around! I don't see me moving on to their new sites either!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #57
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Right now WW is their # earner, the other sites aren't even full operational yet. So I don't see WW going anywhere anytime soon. Later if the other sites really take off and WW is on the lower end of the income line then I'd start to worry. Bottom line is they are a business and businesses are into the bottom line of making money. They won't end one of their high $$$ sites but all bets are off if it drops in popularity/profit, I would think.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #58
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I was not surprised about the Endangered Line being discontinued after the answer the CD gave about item placement in WW. He admitted that the wallpapers and floorings for the Endangered line should not have been created.

Discontinuing the small signature line and the POTM promotion are huge disappointments.

The POTM promotion was a great addition to the site. If they would have only added the POTM exclusives to the Wish Machine for a once a month wish... I think more people would have invested in pets. No more POTM videos and special items at the eStore... what a waste Ganz.

Hopefully, this will mean that they will have more creative ideas for regular Webkinz PSI's!!!!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #59
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
Well I know sometimes those Ganz people take a peek at our reactions so this is what I would like to say: I have invested way too much time and resources to develop any kind of membership to another website. I am not even a little bit interested in those other sites.

I completely agree with this. There is no way that I plan to start over on any of these other sites. I enjoy decorating my rooms on WW and sharing this with my daughters. We will not be going to any of these other sites - my interest in any of them is less than zero - and I will be VERY disappointed if WW is neglected for them.

As to discontinuing the endangered - it boggles my mind. The endangered wallpapers and floorings are GORGEOUS - my very favorite things to decorate with. The Endangered exclusives and PSIs are some of the very best items that Ganz has come out with. How the creative director can consider this general line a "mistake" is utterly beyond me. I will be very disappointed if they never create anything as beautiful as those wallpapers, exclusives, etc. again!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #60

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Right now WW is their # earner, the other sites aren't even full operational yet. So I don't see WW going anywhere anytime soon. Later if the other sites really take off and WW is on the lower end of the income line then I'd start to worry. Bottom line is they are a business and businesses are into the bottom line of making money. They won't end one of their high $$$ sites but all bets are off if it drops in popularity/profit, I would think.
That's what I worry is their plan though. Milk WW as much as they can until these new sites are up and doing well. Then faze WW out, just like Webkinz Jr. I really didn't think that before, but seeing how much they are discontinuing makes you really start to wonder. Seems like they are shifting their focus away from WW. The pet of the month thing I think bothers me the most.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: