Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

Not liking all these changes. It seems that WW is not going to be a priority anymore. This is so sad. I am hoping they maintain there loyalty, to the base WW, that got them started.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #32
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Well, it looks like the April POTM Caramel Lion is my last chance to get that carousel. I have all of the POTM exclusives, but that last one has been elusive.

I guess when the POTM got to be such an obsure and hard to get pet it stood to reason they will stop it. IMO, the only benifit I really got form POTM was getting an exclusive only to them.

Now I can safely adopt the Webbies that have been sitting around waiting to be POTMs.

Which reminds me, I have one more Webkinz Cares tag I need to activate.
Yep, the carousel was one of the 3 I'm after too. I also have pets that I have been waiting to put on in hopes they would come up as POTM.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #33

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Well, it looks like the April POTM Caramel Lion is my last chance to get that carousel. I have all of the POTM exclusives, but that last one has been elusive.

I guess when the POTM got to be such an obsure and hard to get pet it stood to reason they will stop it. IMO, the only benifit I really got form POTM was getting an exclusive only to them.

Now I can safely adopt the Webbies that have been sitting around waiting to be POTMs.

Which reminds me, I have one more Webkinz Cares tag I need to activate.
That is true, that I can safely adopt pets that have been waiting.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #34
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I like the signature series room, but it is too expensive to collect the plushies... I'm saddest about the POTM...

Justin, thanks for the update... this is big news in WW!
ArkMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #35
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

What is with them?? They are discontinuing EVERYTHING!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #36

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. First the Endangered Signature Series I think people will easily live without. They'll probably just use endangered pets as well as non in their signature series. The small sigs though!! That is NOT good. They're perfect for those that don't want to spend $25 on a sig, but still want the realisticness and softness of a sig. (like myself) That being said, I suppose I may want to find a sig end. rhino for my lil bro. He won't be happy :/

Also... POTM ending?! That is outrageous!!!!! All they do is choose, one pet a month and then they're just about done; except for the online portions. Not like they're creating whole new pets for it Should tell my sis. She wants a POTM caterpillar and it might be her last chance She doesn't like the April and May POTM
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #37

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

It seemed like they were ramping up POTM with the new video prizes. Sounds like they are changing their minds super quickly about a lot of things. POTM videos were one of my daughter's favorite things about the site. She loved to listen to all of them, and we bought many of the estore items to go in the POTM's room, when we had one.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #38
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow lots of changes but I am glad the POTM is done(guess I will be saving my estore points now) the endangered exclusives were way to much money...And the webkinz jr just didn' fly around here...lets hope for some great new things
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #39
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Do we know if they will at least maybe consider making more videos? They are such fun!

Last edited by dragonbird; 03-07-2011 at 03:02 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #40
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

That's just ridiculous!
Tail Towns looks fun... for teens too! :p
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: