Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #341
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

Yay, they are at least keeping POTM.

Still kinda disappointed about small signatures and especially endangered signatures, but 3 signatures are a little much...
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #342
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

So happy to hear POTM is staying! That was really my main concern. While it's sad about the small sig and endangered being gone, I can deal with that! Whew!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #343
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I agree when they say they were releasing too many signatures a month. At least they are still doing signatures.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #344
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

*cries* NOOOO!!! NOT MY SIGNATURE!!!!! GANZ U RUINED MEH WEBBIE LOVEN' LIFE!!! *Mutters* Stupid Ganz Company. >
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #345

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I'm glad to see the official update. I know it didn't make financial sense for them to stop the Pet of the Month program. The pets are often ones that have been out for a while, thus not costing additional money to produce something new. The prizes are made and virtual. For those that do not have the Pet of the Month, they can buy virtual ones online. Ganz sells these for the same amount as the plushes and hey don't cost them any more to produce since the cost would have been in the original design which was done when the plush was released.

Now that the trees are available online, I would think they would keep them going atleast online.

Overall, good news. The Junior website is very cute and the plushes are as well, though they started with high price tags until they made them smaller. My son really liked it, but has forgotten about playing there.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #346
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

This is just the beginning of ganz not updating webkinz world and moving on.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #347
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

phew, they aren't getting rid of pet of the month
i feel a lot better now
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #348
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

YESSSS! I'm so happy we are keeping the POTMs! Thank you Ganz, for at least doing that for us! As for the Small and Signature Endangered, I'm sad to see them go. I have to buy a lot of them before they get rid of them... unfortunately, the total will amount to $83.00! But as long as I get these small and endangered signatures that I want, I'm not as sad that they're getting rid of them.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #349
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I am glad Ganz realized that 3 signatures a month was TOO much
Thank you very much!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #350
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

I read the update this morning before I went to school but only got on now to0 make another comment.
I'm really happy to read the "OFFICIAL" statement from Ganz. I'm glad the POTM is staying. I wonder if there will be ANY changes to the program? I like the videos & ll the "extras" at the eStore. I do like the POTM Loot Bag too. Hope everything will
stay the same.
Ganz does seem to be "moving on" BUT Ganz should remember all of us Webkinz lobers & WW lovers who have spent tons of time & ton of money on Webkinz & WW.
GANZ WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ALL OF US!!
(Hope they remember that!!!!!).
As for the Sig. Endangered & Small Sigs, I never had one & really 3 a month is too much. I can live with that part of their update.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: