Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

I'll miss the small siggys - loved them. The Endangered siggys were cute too. I didn't mind spending extra for those because it made people aware of what animals were actually endangered. I find the regular size siggys overpriced, and meaningless. Gonna Miss Those Critters.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #332
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

YAYYYYYYYY. I'm so glad ganz is continuing POTM! I see no reason for them to discontinue that. But i feel the same way that they do on how many siggies where released each month.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #333
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Ok..so if I'm understanding this correctly, a rep told Robert that the POTM program will be ending. And that this news we read yesterday is just premature? As denimbutterfly pointed out; why would the CD make mention of new POTM items and why would they increase their advertisement? To get rid of the 'stale' pets is obvious..but is it so that they can start another, maybe just maybe a better program like the POTM? And, if they are going to stop (sometime sin MAY?) will Ganz officially announce it on their site?? DIRECTLY to us?? I've always loved getting my INFO from INSIDERS but it's time that Ganz communicates directly to us so that these 'misunderstandings' don't happen. Because this was released too early wasn't it?? It wasn't because Ganz changed their minds after seeing all of the reaction on this thread?? Is it??

Oh, and does webkinzjr actually work?? because when we had our monkey on there we could only get on a total of 3 times..should I adopt another Jr pet to re-activate my son's account or will it be a total let down for us??

And, I forgot to ask, does this mean that the value of the Webkinz Jr Plushes will go up since there won't be any in production? And, will Ganz offer an alternative, long term, like they have now where you can buy the virtual online animal? This I would like to know.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 03-08-2011 at 02:36 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #334
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I wonder if the Ganz rep knew everything she shared with Ameriwade would wind up on the web before it was ever meant to be public? I know if I was that rep I'd think twice about what I shared from that point on.

Nothing against Ameriwade, I love the inside tips. Just looking at it from the reps POV might be different.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #335
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to Zameron and everyone for clearing up what transpired. I'm very happy about the POTM and admit I used to adopt a POTM almost every month. Then our accts got to be over 200 pets so I slowed down. But I'm definitely doing it again b/c you never know when they might discontinue something. Nothing should surprise me anymore w/ Ganz but they have a way of launching/dropping stuff in a big way, lol.

Thanks WI, you're doing a great job in keeping us informed and involved!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #336
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This all seems pretty messy to me. I think Ganz is biting off more than they can chew with two brand new sites.

Are they changing the target age group for webkinz? I always thought Webkinz was for everyone?

This is all quite confusing for me. Hopefully once I see Amazing World and Tail Towns it will make more sense.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #337
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
This all seems pretty messy to me. I think Ganz is biting off more than they can chew with two brand new sites.

Are they changing the target age group for webkinz? I always thought Webkinz was for everyone?

This is all quite confusing for me. Hopefully once I see Amazing World and Tail Towns it will make more sense.

I am hoping the same thing Pat...I am finding these shifting "targets" very confusing
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #338
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I wonder if the Ganz rep knew everything she shared with Ameriwade would wind up on the web before it was ever meant to be public? I know if I was that rep I'd think twice about what I shared from that point on.

Nothing against Ameriwade, I love the inside tips. Just looking at it from the reps POV might be different.
This is how I see it...

The info will get out somehow and we will find out sooner or later. I believe that we have found out based on what Ameriwade was able to order. It is only a few months before the product (that is now ordered by retailers) is seen in stores. I love the "inside" info. It was accurate based on what was available to purchase by retailers. It could be that now Ganz will only offer pet of the month pets in the eStore and will not sell them as a "package" to retailers (the availability of buying POTM pets at retail stores could be gone--unless they still have old stock of that pet). It is also possible that the POTM program will be renamed and changed a little (or a lot) before the end of the year. Maybe the pets sitting and waiting in our closets will never be pets of the month? Maybe we will have to buy an on-line eStore pet in order to get "POTM" advantages in the future??? These are all what could happen (not what will happen). Ganz seems to be changing WW and it seems like the POTM program will continue in some way, but maybe not the way we forsee?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #339
Unregistered

why can't you just make like a sig. endangered 1 month small sig. the next and sig. the next
Old 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #340

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

Webkinz "target" was always six to twelve. Even though I really feel there is in no way a real age limit for thinks like Webkinz, My Little Pony, or Sesame Street, many people do disagree. Those new sites are for the teens and adults who think Webkinz is only for kids, because there are in fact people like that, including the parents of some teens on WI.MOO
superwilhelmina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: