Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #321
ichey555
Webkinz :)

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

i have a question i hope someone can answer here it is
Since there not making anymore small signature will they be making next month small signature german shepher? I hope someone can answer my question from dogsbestfriend
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #322
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We've heard an official statement from Ganz. Ganz is ending the Small Signature and Signature Endangered Webkinz, as previously reported -- they felt that 3 signatures per month was just too many. There are currently no plans to end the POTM or Caring Valley programs. Finally, Webkinz Jr. will continue to be supported by Ganz, though no new pets are being produced at this time.
Thanks, Justin!!

Now, I wish they would offer the endangered signature exclusives another way. There are 13 endangered pets but 14 exclusives that are given out "randomly" with an endangered adoption. There is no way to get all of the endangered exclusives if you adopted all of the endangered signature pets (unless you adopt way more than 14 pets (repeat pets) and are extremely lucky!)
. Maybe Ganz could add the endangered signature exclusives into the prize pool for the regular signature pets? Or offer them in the eStore?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #323
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I'm actually pretty happy that the Signatures are slowed down. Three a month are just too many to keep up with. I've always been a HUGE fan of the signature line, but my wallet was not, hehe. So as long as they do one a month, I'll be very, very happy.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #324
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dogsbestfriend
i have a question i hope someone can answer here it is
Since there not making anymore small signature will they be making next month small signature german shepher? I hope someone can answer my question from dogsbestfriend
The Small German Shepherd is a confirmed pet. It should start hitting stores at the end of this month.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #325
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

thanks for letting me know
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #326
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Just for the record: There have been PLENTY of times Ganz' reps have been wrong in what they tell customers. Ive read it here on WI myself. And Im sure those "customers' who are on WI can attest to that.

I think you misunderstood "Ganz reps" in ZAMERON's post. Yes, we have seen many conflicting reports from Ganz's customer service reps (the reps that we call when we find a glitch), but those are not the reps that are being talked about in ZAMERON's/Ameriwade's post.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #327
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

I am super duper glad their're kepping the POTM pets! I really love the videos. Plus, they just started adding gifts after answering questions at the end.
webkinzlover963 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #328
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I think you misunderstood "Ganz reps" in ZAMERON's post. Yes, we have seen many conflicting reports from Ganz's customer service reps (the reps that we call when we find a glitch), but those are not the reps that are being talked about in ZAMERON's/Ameriwade's post.
This is true. The Rep Robert spoke with was his sales rep.

They spoke when she stopped by his store in person.

She had a notebook FULL of news and he passed on the info he was allowed to share.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #329

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

I am so glad that the POTM program is NOT being discontinued! Yay!!!!!!! Happy!!!! Happy!!!!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #330
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

W-w-what? NOOOO!! But I love the lil signatures, and couldn't WAIT to get my hadns on an endangerd signature. Just because a lot of people were bashing the new pets doesn't mean you have to stop it GANZ. I know I'd buy more. I just wish you'd bring them back. Even if it was a lil signature one month, a signature the next, && then a signature endangered, keep going in that pattern? I know my mom, and sister, will be highly dissapointed as well..

:\

Well this is your decison, afterall. But I don't like it. This is one reason Webkinz sometimes annoys me. It changes SO MUCH.

I wish they would make these and lil kinz again. :|
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: