Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #311
Ultimos
Webkinz :)

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

Although I AM upset by getting false information, I AM glad POTM is staying. I never really liked the Signatures, but many other people do, so I feel sorry for them. I was most concerned with POTM, however, I think that all of Webkinz may be ending soon.
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #312
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Well, great update to hear the POTM is returning. I didn't think they would quit that, esp w the videos and estore. That makes it more fun! and how the promote POTM like crazy all over WW.

I better go get that Lynx before it's gone for good. Just love how gorgeous it is!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #313
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
For the record, this information came from 3 seporate GANZ REPS. They said POTM was leaving and being replaced with something else (Which they also told me about). Just because it's not happening Today doesn't mean it wont later this year. This is why WI published it, why would Ganz Lie to there reps? These are the people that sell their products. As for the JR, they miss understood but there where still kinda correct. No more product is planned for JR. The information was 100% correct on the Signature. They also Gave me Information on Series 2 Tail Towns and Amazing World Product but I have decided not to release any information. In all the time I have been working with WI and passing on information it has been 99% accurate, that's why WI published it.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a attack on any or intended to be. I just wanted to say why the information was published. It did come from Ganz Sources

Just for the record: There have been PLENTY of times Ganz' reps have been wrong in what they tell customers. Ive read it here on WI myself. And Im sure those "customers' who are on WI can attest to that.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #314

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, this information came from 3 seporate GANZ REPS. They said POTM was leaving and being replaced with something else (Which they also told me about). Just because it's not happening Today doesn't mean it wont later this year. This is why WI published it, why would Ganz Lie to there reps? These are the people that sell their products. As for the JR, they miss understood but there where still kinda correct. No more product is planned for JR. The information was 100% correct on the Signature. They also Gave me Information on Series 2 Tail Towns and Amazing World Product but I have decided not to release any information. In all the time I have been working with WI and passing on information it has been 99% accurate, that's why WI published it.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a attack on any or intended to be. I just wanted to say why the information was published. It did come from Ganz Sources
I'm glad it was published. I still feel it's basically true.
notice Ganz said "There are currently no plans to end the POTM or Caring Valley programs" NOT
We are not ending POTM. They either changed their minds cuz so many peeps freaked OR they will wait until they have the new thing in place first. Could please still post your new info in the rumor mill so those of us who appreciate a heads up can know what's coming?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #315
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
WI's front page is only confirmed information. Robert was told that by Ganz that he couldn't be ordering anymore POTM because they were being discontinued. Then Ganz changed their minds and there will be POTM. There never was a rumor, because for a short amount of time, it was true.

lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #316
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad that there are "no plans" to end POTM -- my daughter was very sad about that. Thanks for updating. Of course, different Ganz people are saying different things -- so who knows which is most accurate? But we're hoping for the best.
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #317

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Really glad they've at least changed their minds about the PotM for now! Very grateful to Robert for the information in any case - please keep it coming!
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #318

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Oh, what a relief lol. I'm glad they are keeping POTM... for right now. But I do have to say it's a shame to see the Small and Endangered Signatures go. In my first comment I mentioned how the Small Signatures are much cheaper and can be just as cute. And the Endangered exclusives are just... cool! Sigh. Oh well, what can ya do? At least they are keeping POTM and Caring Valley. I am glad about that.

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #319

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok, so Ganz is gonna keep POTM for now but may ditch it later and WJ but gonna ditch End Sign and Small Sign?

So POTM stays for now possible ditch later.
WJ stays for now
End and Small Signs are ditched.

?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #320
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

View Post Originally Posted by username123
This is riduculous!!! Ganz is just grabbing for money. Webkinz started it all, and it should be the only one, and they should be focusing all their time, energy, and money on Webkinz, not on any other site, that we know won't be nearly as awesome as Webkinz.
Ganz has a great number of products, many unrelated to games or plushies, as do many toy companies. Look at Mattel, Fisher Price...Why should they be any differerent?

First they are money grubbers for creating too many pets, now they are money grubbers for cutting back on the pets, and the more expensive ones at that! I really don't understand why it's a complaint no matter what they do.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: