Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #301
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

HOORAY FOR POTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #302

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the update!! Glad to see that POTM will go in!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #303
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Well I am much happier with the Updated News than the Original!

I agree with Ganz about too many pets being produced and put out each month! When they had their poll up I voted for 3 pets a month max, whether they be regular, signature, or other! I don't like that they are just cutting out the other lines of pets, endangered and small sig...it would be nice to see them once in a while within the monthly production limits, but I do understand the overall downsizing!

I am sooooo excited about them keeping the POTMs! I just did not understand them cutting this part out! They already had all of the virtual items for them and they don't produce new pets for this! This makes me have a little bit of my faith in Ganz back regarding Webkinz World!

Last night I was thinking I wouldn't be putting any more money into Webkinz...Now I just might!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #304

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Webkinz Jr will run it's course. If they stop making pets, their target audience will grow up and the site will end without much fanfare. They will probably support it for a few more years and then they'll realize that all those little kids have grown up and are bigger kids.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #305
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I wonder if when they close WK JR if they won't offer them a free pet code or some kind of incentive for WK to get them on to the next step up for their ages and keep them as customers. That would be the smart thing for Ganz to do anyways.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #306

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

3 signatures a month was a bit ridiculous. I'm just really glad they're keeping the PotM. That's been around since practically the beginning. I'd miss that.

At least they seem to care for their supporters/fans now, rather than the money they get from this stuff.
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #307
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

I glad they kept the POTM & CV. But still, the small signatures were the ones I'd choose to keep. They were only 2 dollars more than regular pets, and adorable!
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #308

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

We are very happy to read that POTM is staying. Of all the news which came out yesterday, the discontinuation of the POTM program was the one which had the most significant "ouch" factor, so we are very relieved to hear that it will be continuing.

But I do agree with those who have stated that it would have been nice to have kept the endangered and small signature line as part of the product mix, even if not as regular montly releases.
Dancerina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #309
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
No worries, you didn't upset or offend You have a good day as well.

See, statements like this are why I said this should have been in the rumor mill. Because it WAS NOT confirmed by Ganz. It was info from a third source and although Robert @ameriwade is a trusted source of information, it didn't get confirmed with Ganz and even the wording was misleading. I don't think Ganz would vamp up the POTM advertising only to drop it in 2 months. AND the CREATIVE DIRECTOR himself said their would be new POTM prizes. Why would he say that if they were discontinuing POTM?
For the record, this information came from 3 seporate GANZ REPS. They said POTM was leaving and being replaced with something else (Which they also told me about). Just because it's not happening Today doesn't mean it wont later this year. This is why WI published it, why would Ganz Lie to there reps? These are the people that sell their products. As for the JR, they miss understood but there where still kinda correct. No more product is planned for JR. The information was 100% correct on the Signature. They also Gave me Information on Series 2 Tail Towns and Amazing World Product but I have decided not to release any information. In all the time I have been working with WI and passing on information it has been 99% accurate, that's why WI published it.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a attack on any or intended to be. I just wanted to say why the information was published. It did come from Ganz Sources
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #310
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

This just makes me mad and very upset, Lets just pray that they dont Discontinue Webkinz.. Then Comes the tears and screams
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: