Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #21
Lydialovebj
Webkinz :)

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

This stinks! I'm sure that this way Webkinz World soon will stop to be so popular
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #22
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update, Justin, so sad to hear about the changes but maybe something new and exciting maybe around the corner for WW.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #23
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We won't miss the endangered but we will miss the small signature. The kids like those better then regular WK because the plush is nicer and they are just so cute. Also they usually have awesome PSI. Aww well I'm sure they had good reasons to end the program.

We rarely ever have POTM pets so that won't effect us much.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #24

WebkinzKitten21 will become famous soon enough

Wow. I really liked the POTM and small signature line too. If they have a retirement party for these, I hope they give us something better then a CUPCAKE! I can't imagine Ganz would end the Caring Valley line too, because that's important. They have done some pretty crazy things in the past though. Too bad....
WebkinzKitten21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #25

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

On WebkinzNewz ask the director someone asked about new pet of the month items and the director answered there was going to be a new one in March. Are they still going to release it? I am waiting on adopting a catepillar for it.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #26

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the update - really wish they weren't ending the POTM, though.
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #27
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Ok i'm fine with all of that, but i liked the pet of the month they had that for a long time, first i liked the music videos, second the derector said new pet of the month items comming soon, last i think that they do not need tail towns or amasing world because i think teens and adults are already on webkinz.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #28
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Well, it looks like the April POTM Caramel Lion is my last chance to get that carousel. I have all of the POTM exclusives, but that last one has been elusive.

I guess when the POTM got to be such an obsure and hard to get pet it stood to reason they will stop it. IMO, the only benifit I really got form POTM was getting an exclusive only to them.

Now I can safely adopt the Webbies that have been sitting around waiting to be POTMs.

Which reminds me, I have one more Webkinz Cares tag I need to activate.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #29
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Ugh, I am down to needing 6 POTM items yet and now they are going to stop it. Of course 3 of the items are the things I would most want given the chance to pick from the whole group. I was so looking forward to getting them by the end of the year. Now I'm going to have to hope for the best and hope I get one when I put my new caramel lion on next month (already have the owl so I won't get one that month).
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #30

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I am still in shock. My son will be heartbroken if they get rid of Webkinz Jr. They have made it such an awesome site. NO more pet of the months? They got me to buy so many webkinz, by enticing me with extra events and pet of the month item. Endangered? They were awesome and I knew when they came out they would be rare as part of a signature line of animals. Small signature? My daughter will be VERY upset at hearing this.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: