Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #261
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

Sigh, I don't think I will get those last 3 endangered items I need.....wish they had been been more like the POTM so you could actually collect them all
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #262
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I can only hope that the webkinzjr accounts will continue to work. Can't imagine telling a child that they can't play with their stuffed friend anymore.
I can understand the Pet of the Month program in a way since the big question each month is always, "Is it safe to adopt my POTM ?"
That is funny but true! Twice when I adopted a pet of the month on the first day of the month I didn't get a loot bag. I called Webkinz and they basically said "Too bad!" I learned the hard way to wait a week.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #263
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im not going to any of the new sites. especially since ive endured the glitchy ww for so long and having only the glitcHes THEY WANT FIXED to be fixed fast or not so fast. i hope now that they have less to do they can focus on making the site clean and mean, but something tells me that aint gonna happen. as the cd said, our roles are our rules............ thats our answer. its always been our answer, and we kept believing in them anyway. these newsites wont be clean and mean either......... i cant be snookered twice. im mad enough i got into ww in the first place but now im here and now here i stay, no tail town or amazing world0---------ever. perhaps id have considered it at one time if the cd wasnt so arrogant and insulting.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:35 AM   #264

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

What makes me so sad is that I've been really really trying to get the donut seed plant. In all the years I've played I've never gotten it from the POTM loot bag. I'm just not good at trading, so I guess I'll never see it.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:21 AM   #265

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

I wonder what they are going to do with the Pet of The Month gifts? I am one of the many who are going to truly miss the pet of the month. My friends and I get together to put our pets on and it is always just a bit of extra fun. Depending on what we get it is also a lot of laughs!! Like O-No!! Not another Twister in a Pot!! Yep! I'm going to miss POTM!!!!!
linz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:06 AM   #266

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they bring it back soon!
sofunweilin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:22 AM   #267

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
POTM does cost money to make. Man labor- SOMEONE has to code the events, goodies, draw the eStore items, draw each frame for the music videos, then color it, then shade it, then animate it- And they have to write, compose, record, perform the songs... POTM is a LOT of work!!!

And no- They haven't always had POTM. It's a relatively new thing.

Someone said that they're getting back to basics- THAT'S GOOD!! They've been needing to do it for a LONG time.
They've had POTM for years! Not in the way it is now though. They were the ones that added the videos, and the estore items. I'd be just fine if they took those parts away. Just leave us with our loot bags, and daily extra activities. That's really what I love about it most. Sure there is still SOME programming for that, but that's also what we pay for!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:12 AM   #268
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

We've heard an official statement from Ganz. Ganz is ending the Small Signature and Signature Endangered Webkinz, as previously reported -- they felt that 3 signatures per month was just too many. There are currently no plans to end the POTM or Caring Valley programs. Finally, Webkinz Jr. will continue to be supported by Ganz, though no new pets are being produced at this time.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:31 AM   #269
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

Wow! Sure glad they are keeping POM....that's one reason I play...to get the exclusive gifts!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #270
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further *UPDATED*

I am glad the POTMs will be continued
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: