Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #241
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

This is saddening news. As a lover of animals, i looked forward to seeing these lifelike endangered & exotic animals each month. Guess my SS fox, S cocker spaniel, and SE clouded leopard will become lonely soon enough......
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #242
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

So they basically are removing half of the pet lines? I'm starting to think this is the beginning of the end for Webkinz altogether... Face it, the fad may be over soon... It's scary to think, but all good things must come to an end, and with lousy updates such as estore, deluxe membership, and that kind of stuff, Ganz has a lot less fans now. I don't think re-focusing is the REAL reason for all the cancelled pets, I think it's budget cuts. Less fans means less money, and less fabrics to work with. Sooner or later, WW will probably turn into a Club Penguin, BABV, or even *gags* Beanie Babies 2.0, and become a thing of the past. I don't want to believe it, but the evidence is piling up.
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #243
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

I can understand the Endangered Species. I can also somewhat understand the smaller signatures (though I don't agree with it). However, I can't understand the discontinuation of POTM. I've always enjoyed POTM and consider it a really fun event. Like there were 12 mini-holidays in a year. I really really really hope they reconsider this.

To say that I'm extremely disappointed is an understatement
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #244
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Wow.. when I went to do my pot of gold, on wkw during lunch. I saw the article and nearly fell over. I couldn't believe they stopped making the endangered sig pets! They were beautiful and the exclusive theme was one of my favorites! AW!!

I am not a fan of the POTM, but I did read some post and see how much the members love the POTM, i was enjoying see the items from the video in the estore to maybe get a piece or two. Hmm. That's a shock. so are the POTM exclusives retired???

I am glad they cut back on the pets, I had to force myself to cut back 2 years ago, I quit adopting, It was too much. I kept my accounts going with Deluxe. I didnt want to invest too much my $ into webkinz, as it's a virtual world. I have other things I need more important in life for my $.
but however, I have been in WW for over 3 years and enjoy the outlet, the fun, the cuteness, while it's safer, and not like facebook farmville etc that is just all full of viruses and
I just feel safe here and I continue to return here! I barely have time to log in WW to do the games, events, etc, and then sign up for Amazing World and Tail Towns. Um, no thanks. My time stays with Webkinz.. esp for my who I have spoiled for years!!!! There are still plenty of fun in WW, i'm hooked on the Hamsters, LOL!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #245
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Seems like so many people complained that so many were being released and Ganz is too greedy and now that they cut back the complaints are the opposite. I'm glad they are scaling back a bit and I don't see it as a negative. Signature doesn't seem to be going, just the Endangered and Small line. There were too many to keep up with and I wasn't into those lines anyway, so to get back to basics and cut back a bit is ok by me!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #246

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

What are they gonna do with the POTM exclusives? I hope they dont make em all Estore

and far as the Endangered Pets...why not just get rid of the wall paper and flooring and keep making em?

Webkinz Jr...they could just make it so that site doesnt expire too...

I just hope they dont knock out Webkinz....ill be so super sad!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #247
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Seems like so many people complained that so many were being released and Ganz is too greedy and now that they cut back the complaints are the opposite. I'm glad they are scaling back a bit and I don't see it as a negative. Signature doesn't seem to be going, just the Endangered and Small line. There were too many to keep up with and I wasn't into those lines anyway, so to get back to basics and cut back a bit is ok by me!
I don't like every endangered signature or small signature. I'm more of a cat and dog even though I got the drama gazelle. I do agree on cutting the line too.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #248
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

What next?
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #249
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
What next?
Based on what Robert's told us, we'll see 4-5 regular Webkinz releases and 1 Webkinz Signature piece each month. (from the first post)
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #250
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Based on what Robert's told us, we'll see 4-5 regular Webkinz releases and 1 Webkinz Signature piece each month. (from the first post)
Well aleast there still making the reg. webkinz and the webkinz signature.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: