Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

webkinzrockz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

i think you're r so rite!
webkinzrockz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #212
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Oh that's sad. I don't think I've gotten a signature endangered webbie yet...

Last edited by Delilah; 03-07-2011 at 08:38 PM..
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #213

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

maybe if we can get so many people to sign a thing or whatever and if we have enough sigantures they would change their mind? probally not. i guess we will have to deal with it sadly although i dont want to
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #214
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Guys, I have an idea. I think this is horrible horrible news too. I ADORE the siggy pets!

So, when Tail Towns and Amazing World come out, just DON'T play it and stay on WW! Soon enough, GANZ will see that we want more WW pets and stuff, not new websites. They'll realize it when they're numbers don't go to the highs in these other sites. Who's with me??!

ALSO, GANZ employees read this site and these posts, so when they see that we're all so upset, they could change things!
tiggy2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #215
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by tiggy2
Guys, I have an idea. I think this is horrible horrible news too. I ADORE the siggy pets!

So, when Tail Towns and Amazing World come out, just DON'T play it and stay on WW! Soon enough, GANZ will see that we want more WW pets and stuff, not new websites. They'll realize it when they're numbers don't go to the highs in these other sites. Who's with me??!

ALSO, GANZ employees read this site and these posts, so when they see that we're all so upset, they could change things!
No, I don't think that we should. They are all aimed for different age groups. I think Amazing world looks interesting so far, a little like free realms!
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #216
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Yes, but WW is for everybody, old and young. We have such diverse members on here, it's amazing! They don't really need to make new websites, they just need to stick to one and perfect it. That's what most customers want. A full concentration on a website we know we all love!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #217
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tiggy2
Yes, but WW is for everybody, old and young. We have such diverse members on here, it's amazing! They don't really need to make new websites, they just need to stick to one and perfect it. That's what most customers want. A full concentration on a website we know we all love!
Entirely true!
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #218

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

good idea! delilah!

i mean tiggy
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #219
Call me Sarah! c:

Thanks, Stargazer! (:
I don't get why GANZ still thinks webbies are just for kids when they know and look at this website. xD
Old 03-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #220
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

My Daughter is upset by this and so am I. This is what she saves her money up for and loves them all!! Now they will soon be impossible to find because people will be snatching them up to sell for 100's of dollars on Ebay- boo hoo. I suggest people get on Ebay now and buy up what is still affordable.

Last edited by Babs; 03-07-2011 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: No ages allowed.
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: