Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

❀☆♡☮♪♫ What is with all thre changes? Not fair. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #192
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

BUT WHY POTM??? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH AGE GROUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
I AM WANTING TO BE SOOO DEPRESED

and i will miss the endangered sigs too!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #193
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I don't understand all these changes..it's terrible!
I love the small signatures, and Ganz is getting rid of them too..Who knows what they may cut next..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #194
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Actually it sounds like they are going back to the basics. More like what WK use to be. Although they will still have regular signatures. I think they got ahead of themselves. They went from offering webkinz and lil kinz to suddenly offering those plus webkinz jr, signature, endangered, small signature, zums, hamsters, all the estore pets etc. I just don't think there is a market large enough to make all of those extra ventures profitable. If you want WK to stay around for the long haul they need to analyze what lines are making profit and what ones aren't. Then cut the ones that aren't.

Also if things never changed it would get pretty boring, look at all the fun stuff we have been getting lately between WK and WKN. Not all changes are bad but you have take the bad with the good.
I agree with everything you've said~~well done! And, I'm happy with the changes that Ganz is making. They had way too many things going on at once; not many of us could keep up. If you're not a trader, then it would cost a small fortune to get all the new psi's. Just saying'....
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #195

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm actually crying. I'm so sad. I loved POTM and small signatures. I knew that dumb amazing world and stupid tail towns would mess this up!!!! What a great birthday surprise Ganz.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #196

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Very interesting. I knew nothing good could follow the words "accounts no longer expire". To me that means we know we're getting ready to make a big change that people are not going to like and this is a way to appease them. I'm somehow guessing there's more to follow. I wish before they would let ww decline they would consider selling it to another company. I didn't much care for the endangered species, they were more scary looking and out of place with the other webkinz. I hope they don't do away with the potm items, I have to many I still need .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #197

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

To think, last year at this time I was excited for small signatures, signatures I could actually afford to buy, came out and it was a good birthday surprise. And this year, I get birthday sadness.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #198
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

My daughter is very sad about POTM. She loves the videos. I got most of the POTM for the prizes and activities... And we liked the Small Sigs too.

We're not happy about the changes at all.
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #199
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

No more PET OF THE MONTHS?! But... no! They can't get rid of the POTMs! That means no more of the music videos that I love so much! And POTM items will become totally rare! And no signatures? Why?! You can't do this Ganz! This is like horrible, life-changing news!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #200
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

i'm going to get as meny people as i can to protest about no POTM and all that stuff
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: