Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

I guess I am most upset about losing the Endangered Signature line. There are only 13 endangered signature pets, but 14 Endangered Signature Exclusives-- and we get them randomly. How are we supposed to collect all of them without trading (I really don't like trading).

No pet of the month also bad.

I hope they have retirement parties for these pets!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I guess I am most upset about losing the Endangered Signature line. There are only 13 endangered signature pets, but 14 Endangered Signature Exclusives-- and we get them randomly. How are we supposed to collect all of them without trading (I really don't like trading).

No pet of the month also bad.

I hope they have retirement parties for these pets!!
Ya, I'm missing out on the retirement thingy-they need to start having parties for all the ones they retired long ago, for each of these endangered pets...

AND what about that finding a new pet in the clubhouse activity they mentioned back in (November I think)????
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou ganz cuz this was getting sooooo expensive and having them all it was so hard to keep up.... now I can continue and it will be so much cheaper.

THANKYOU GANZ
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #14
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

No! . No. NOOOOOO!
Ganz...... How could you...... as if taking away our endangered siggies wasn't enough..... But this this is Crazy...... next thing you won't be mmaking webkinz anymore.....
I am shocked and aggravated
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Ya, I'm missing out on the retirement thingy-they need to start having parties for all the ones they retired long ago, for each of these endangered pets...

AND what about that finding a new pet in the clubhouse activity they mentioned back in (November I think)????
Ya know, I bet they forgot about it, or just haven't had the time to care about it. ;~;
Minku is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

so sad, i like thos pest a lot, the plushies are much better that regular webkinz
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #17

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

What?? POTM was awesome, no more small signatures??... Wow ganz..
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #18
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

That's so dumb!! I liked the little signatures, the Jr's, the POTM videos, ALL OF IT!! AARGH! Bad move Ganz, bad move, HORRIBLE MOVE!!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #19
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
That's so dumb!! I liked the little signatures, the Jr's, the POTM videos, ALL OF IT!! AARGH! Bad move Ganz, bad move, HORRIBLE MOVE!!
OMG I forgot about the VIDEOS! I wasn't so upset about the POTM leaving (although I do enjoy the activities) but I loved the videos!!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #20

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Now the POTM items will become very are, is May the last POTM?
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: