Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #141
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

I wish they had done away with the signature and kept the small signature, making all wk in the lower price range and easier to get. Now we are back to basic wk and a really expensive wk (if we want the good plush).
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #142
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Aw, that's too bad for me. I like their Small Signatures.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #143
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
This is the greatest rant ever! XD
Thanks! I had my irritated shoes on for sure!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #144
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

Click the image to open in full size.As you may have read earlier, the Webkinz Endangered Signature Red Panda will be the last Signature Endangered Webkinz that Ganz produces. Thanks to Robert at our partner store, Ameriwade, we can also inform you that Ganz is halting production on the Webkinz Small Signature line, the Pet of the Month program, and Webkinz Jr. pets. There's no word on what will happen to those with current Webkinz Jr. accounts, but we will assume that those accounts will continue to work.

All of this reorganization of the Webkinz product line is due to Ganz's re-focusing of age groups to support 3 concurrent virtual worlds -- Webkinz World, Tail Towns and Amazing World. Webkinz World will maintain its target as a site for younger children (and adults like us! ), Amazing World is being targeted for teens, and Tail Towns is marketed toward adults.

We're not sure about the future of Caring Valley pets, but this program may be ending soon, as well. Based on what Robert's told us, we'll see 4-5 regular Webkinz releases and 1 Webkinz Signature piece each month. If there are any Signature Endangered Webkinz or Small Signatures that you want to buy before they're gone, buy Webkinz at Ameriwade, our partner store!
Has anyone confirmed this with GANZ???
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

This doesn't seem to be sitting well with most folks, including me. I loved the endangered signatures - the plushies are beautiful! I am disappointed to hear that POTM is being discontinued as well. I didn't get very many POTM's recently, but was going to get a caterpillar just because I thought the virtual was so cute.

Ganz, if you are reading this, perhaps you should do a little re-thinking....
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #146
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I don't mind the Sig. Endangered and the Small Sigs. going..... since they can always make a endangered animal as a regular signature, and the regular plushies are getting better quality.

But the POTM was awesome. I loved the videos, my whole family can sing any one of the songs.... You should see the way everyone gathered around the computer when a new one came out.... I will greatly miss it.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #147

Big Oompa is an unknown quantity at this point

i loved the potm vids they where cool and fun and cute, when piggy plum pie came out, i couldn't stop singing it piggy plum pie..., with the ice cream high..., piggy plum pie..., with a cinnamon swirl!...
Big Oompa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #148
onder what the chara

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a bit worried now that Webkinz may stop being made as they aren't as profitable as they used to be, I guess. Tail towns doesn't look very interesting to me, plush are far more fun than little figurines. Oh well, whatever happens happens, we have no control over marketing issues.
silentkeys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #149
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!
Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!Bookworm255 is a def. WINNER!

I can't believe this! I loved small signatures and POTM! Ganz said Webkinz World wouldn't be affected by the new sites, but now this. What's going to be next to leave?
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #150
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

remember everyone they are still selling 4-5 new pets each month...discontinuing unused areas or non selling items is better than shutting everything down...lets make it simpler..remember how happy we were when they only offered two or three new pets / month...then came the day where they bombarded us with so many...and everyone was upset!!!!

In todays economic world downsizing is better than shutting down..so you don't get too choose from 10+ pets a month...your wallet will thank you for sure.....

and they have been repeating pets and adding different tags(caring valley) or also making them fluffier(endangered)
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: