Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

Oh how sad this newz is!!! I love the Pet Of the Month and the signature small pets. I enjoy each months new POTM videos too!!!! I don't like to hear of them branching out either. Stick with just Webkinz!!!!
ladyb266 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #112
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Woopee. I don't have a problems with sigs ending, but POTM? What a bad mistake....
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #113
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

This is horrible!! I wish that the Signature Endangered would stay. I'm not happy that the rest have to go to. I understand that it's alot to handle when they're trying to do 3 websites but it really stinks!

Thanks for the heads up...

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #114
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

If Amazing World is for teens, then I guess I have another website to care for! LOL
webkinzlover963 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #115
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The director stated why he didn't like the endangered wall paper because blurred the lines that they had established from the beginning. Outside items outside (trees etc) inside items inside, then the few items that could go to either.

The wallpaper made the inside look like the outside and I guess that was bad for some odd reason and it didnt' conform strict enough to the preset "rules". I would think they would stop the charm forest wallpaper and flooring too if that is the real reason because it is also an outside set that goes inside.

Here's his exact answer. No more outdoor wallpapers.

We don't put every item in every room type simply because those are our rules. We established those rules at the beginning of the site, and with the exception of a few cases, we've stuck to them. The rules are simple. Outdoor items, like trees and pools, go outdoor and treetop. Indoor items go indoor and underwater. Windows and indoor items with flames (like fireplaces and candles) go indoor only. Small, decorative items that don't hang on walls ("presentables," as we call them) generally go everywhere. That's it in a nutshell.
Over the past year I'll admit we blurred the line with our Endangered Species "environments". These wallpapers only work indoor, but look outdoor. So while you could put a television in these rooms, you couldn't add a tree. The eStore has released a number of these wallpapers as well. Looking back, these were a mistake. We won't be doing any more "outdoor wallpapers" in the future.
We do recognize that people want to have freedom designing their spaces, and we do take this into consideration when we choose how an item can be used, but for the foreseeable future we will continue using our placement rules.

Last edited by poobears; 03-07-2011 at 04:45 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #116
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I'm afraid that they're going to start babying WW down to the level of WJ. This really aggravates me, for I have neither the time nor the desire to invest money in another site. Unless it's something out of this world amazing, I will not be laying a finger on Amazing World or Tail Towns... oi.

No more signature endangered pets?!? I loved those! No more small signature pets?!? They were so much more affordable than the other signatures! No more POTM?!? That barely even costs them any extra!!! They just release a pet they've already made!!!!!

This is just fan-tastic. They're compromising the quality of WW in order to make $$$ on their two new sites. I'm not impressed.
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #117
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Not the POTM program! I love the videos they make. This stinks.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #118
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

why don't they stick with webkinz? I love the POTM that's too bad !!! I hope the stores that I go to marks down there sig pets!!!!
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #119
cometz43

its not rice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

Woah, woah, woah, woah WOAH.

Hold up.HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS?! Ganz, i know you like to make changes, but this has gone to far! How could you?! Getting rid of all those wonderful things? What you should have done was make a Poll, and have the players choose. I for one, am not happy about this.
its not rice is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #120

buts is on a distinguished road

what are gifts?
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: