Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Changing Monthly Webkinz Plush Line-Up Further

aww that really ***** that their doing that, signature is cool, they are cancel in a lot of awesome stuff in webkinz sigh . pet of the month is fun
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #92
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Bad decision.
I loved the signatures, I mean the signature endangered was ONE BLOW. But then the SMALL they were the affordable. . . AND CUTEST ONES! Ugh. Really, how about they focus on many of their glitches instead of just taking stuff away. I'm mad at Ganz.

I personally won't be playing this 'Amazing World' because I play WEBKINZ. They need to focus on maintaining their fan base and keeping us happy, not trying to spread us all out.
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #93

why are there stars in my message?
Old 03-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #94
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by pigtoes95
why are there stars in my message?
WI blocks out any bad words automatically.
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #95

oh i didnt put a bad word , but its still good that they do that
Old 03-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #96

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If they discontinue the Pet of the Month, what will become of all the really cool items that come only in the Pet of the Month loot bag?
Will these be discontinued as well?
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #97
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am staying with WW and I am NOT happy about not having a pet of the month!!! I LOVE the videos. I LOVE the POTM gifts! I LOVE the whole program. I am not happy about it. Plus the Endangered line was GREAT. I hope that because of the other two sites, they do not ween away from WW!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #98

buts is on a distinguished road

Because you said something inappropriate. And so did I.
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #99

they are taking away the bread and butter
Old 03-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #100
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ganz is crazy. I mean really? I'm a teen, and I would never go to "Amazing World".
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000000005 was here!, crafter4christ, don't do it ganz!, ducki, ganz are weirdies, ganz ist zehr schlecht, good bye!, james is mangarine, kevinelevin was here!, no ganz no!!!, no more small signatures, no more webkinz jr pets, stargazer1 was here, t.r., terrible choice ganz!, thanks for keeping potm, way to go ganz, what is left?, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: