Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #11
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Changes Video Challenge Prize for Walrus POTM Video

Seriously, what is going on with Ganz and their decision making/switching lately? They need to get a grip on a decision and stick with it. sheesh. It sounds like there are a couple people in charge that are in some kind of power struggle with each other. Just put someone in charge, for goodness sake.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #12
lugwee has disabled reputation

cool it stinks that you can't trade or sell it, i didn't really like it and was going to sell mine because i had no use for it. they should let you sell estore. but i hope everybody is happy with what they got!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #13
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Woo Hoo! I got both prizes!! But why did Ganz change the prizes :/ .

Thanks Ganz? :/
Gringersnap is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #14

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by DancinDog
Dangit. I sold my album cover. D:

Oh well, at least we get the wall panel. I like it a lot better!
How did you sell it? I tried to sell it just to see if it would allow me, and it wouldn't. Maybe they changed the program of that one.

View Post Originally Posted by lugwee
cool it stinks that you can't trade or sell it, i didn't really like it and was going to sell mine because i had no use for it. they should let you sell estore. but i hope everybody is happy with what they got!
I understand why they don't. Imagine spending real money on something for your kid and then finding out they traded it to someone or sold it. As it is, you have to make sure they don't trade away the psi's for them.

Last edited by Iggy; 10-27-2011 at 03:02 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #15
WebkinzWarrior8

Wink Re: Ganz Changes Video Challenge Prize for Walrus POTM Video

Whoa! Thanks for letting us know! I have to of the covers, glad we can keep them.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #16
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Changes Video Challenge Prize for Walrus POTM Video

So, now I have 7 and can't sell or trade them? Storage room I guess...
Old 10-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #17
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow..have several of the album covers..but was hoping for the walrus wall panel...glad that Ganz changed it..thanks so much for the update..need to go and re-watch that video!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

superlegoboy is on a distinguished road

I got the album cover and still have it.
superlegoboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #19
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Wow... I am glad I am kept mine. I just wish I would've got some more. Oh well, I like the new one better.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: