Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

Why do they keep changing this back and forth? it is getting annoying, and should have left it how it originally was.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #82
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I ahve not been able to get in all day! What is going on?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #83
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I ahve not been able to get in all day! What is going on?
I'm not having a problem getting in. When in doubt, clear your cache If that doesn't help, try switching browers. I haven't had a problem with either Firefox or Google Chrome. Good luck.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #84

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I've been going in and out of the parks for almost 3 hours now, and have found and collected only 9 pieces of trash. This is terrible. If anyone wants to collect the awarded gifts, they have to tie their computers to their hips. I'll finish getting enough trash to get my hat to match my tee, but after that, I probably won't go on unless something changes. I go in some parks and I'm frozen. I see trash all around, but I can't move. That's ridiculous. There seems to be ghosts hanging out in the parks too. The trash disappears before you can get to it, yet there is no other pets around. What's with that?
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #85
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I've been going in and out of the parks for almost 3 hours now, and have found and collected only 9 pieces of trash. This is terrible. If anyone wants to collect the awarded gifts, they have to tie their computers to their hips. I'll finish getting enough trash to get my hat to match my tee, but after that, I probably won't go on unless something changes. I go in some parks and I'm frozen. I see trash all around, but I can't move. That's ridiculous. There seems to be ghosts hanging out in the parks too. The trash disappears before you can get to it, yet there is no other pets around. What's with that?
Basically the ghost pets are just people with computers much faster than yours.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #86
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Has anyone else noticed that there is a lot more "matchmaking" in the park than in the clubhouse? In my opinion the trash is the best part of the park, but i think others like it because they can find a boyfriend or girlfriend there. Every time I'm in a park I here "Will you be my boy?" or "Will you go with me?" or something like that. That's not what the park is supposed to be 4! It's for making friends...and collecting garbage!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #87
Azuzza25

Azuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Currently it is saying the park is unavailable. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Azuzza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #88

louise54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here. I have tried several times to get in the park no dice. I get a blank screen or I get kick back to the front page. I thought they had fixed it to go back to the old way. Will try later tonight and hopefully I can get in the park at least.
louise54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #89
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia great info as always
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #90
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by sammantha101
When in the park you see pets just sliding by you, is that because they have really fast computers?
Yes, the graphics on your computer probably takes longer to load, so by the time the fast pets load, they either slide right by you, "stealing" your trash, or they jump 1/4 way across the screen in a second. They probably have a better, faster computer and connection and a graphics card that is meant for computer graphics-intensive gaming programs. It is impossible to compete for trash with these "steroid-injected" pets!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: