Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 07:52 AM   #31
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

I still think everyone, including Ganz is loosing site of the fact that this is SUPPOSE to be a site for children! My granddaughters are so frustrated with this that they don't even want to TRY and that's sad, because it should be teaching them about recycling....not garbage snatching!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 07:56 AM   #32
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I still think everyone, including Ganz is loosing site of the fact that this is SUPPOSE to be a site for children! My granddaughters are so frustrated with this that they don't even want to TRY and that's sad, because it should be teaching them about recycling....not garbage snatching!!!
That is an excellent point Darlabell, the garbage thing is becoming more about greed then the important lesson it is supposed to be teaching.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #33
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thanks Ganz. Now I (with a slow computer) will have my Green Score stay down where it is at thirty...
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 AM   #34
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
That is an excellent point Darlabell, the garbage thing is becoming more about greed then the important lesson it is supposed to be teaching.
I agree with you on that! If it were up to me, the garbage would randomly appear in the Webkinz' houses or own yards, and you pick up the trash there. Now THAT'S a lesson I would love my own kids to learn!! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I agree with you on that! If it were up to me, the garbage would randomly appear in the Webkinz' houses or own yards, and you pick up the trash there. Now THAT'S a lesson I would love my own kids learn!! LOL
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 AM   #35
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

You know with all the time, effort, knowledge and planning that Ganz puts into this trash scattering there has to be a much simpler answer. It doesn't take a rocket sciencetist to figure out that it would much, much easier to just saturate the park with trash every 5 minutes all day, giving all the little ones an opportunity to be able to get quite a few. Just my opinion!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #36
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
You know with all the time, effort, knowledge and planning that Ganz puts into this trash scattering there has to be a much simpler answer. It doesn't take a rocket sciencetist to figure out that it would much, much easier to just saturate the park with trash every 5 minutes all day, giving all the little ones an opportunity to be able to get quite a few. Just my opinion!!!
I definitely agree, that they can certainly change this up to make it easier for the kids...The prizes are non postable anyhow, so if someone wants to sit and snarf up trash all day collecting tons of prizes,well who cares really? It isn't like it will interfere with supply and demand since you can't trade them-and the items are free anyhow...

I'm still hoping for if you see it you can have it-but the way you mention could work too....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #37
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I agree with you on that! If it were up to me, the garbage would randomly appear in the Webkinz' houses or own yards, and you pick up the trash there. Now THAT'S a lesson I would love my own kids to learn!! LOL

Oh, I agree with that thought!!! An even better idea would be to spread clothes, glasses, toys and paper all over their pets room and see how long it takes them to pick it up and earn some kind of points.!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #38

KewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree about having items randomly appear in the pets' rooms. It would be a great way to earn points as well as learning a lesson about keeping your house neat and clean. I didn't see any trash yesterday in the park. I wasted way too much time in there and walked away empty-handed. I didn't like the old way either but at least I was able to get one or two pieces every so often. I don't understand why they had to make it so hard.
KewlKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #39
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Oh, I agree with that thought!!! An even better idea would be to spread clothes, glasses, toys and paper all over their pets room and see how long it takes them to pick it up and earn some kind of points.!!
That would be the perfect solution! What a great idea! And the "trash" wouldn't just disappear but stay until it was picked up. Then it would be like a real kids room when stuff just gets thrown around until you have a mountain of stuff and you can't find the floor.

Then the kids might actually learn something about cleaning up and keeping their environment clean.
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:26 AM   #40
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

I am happy that the trash collection changed back to the old way. I did not see one piece of trash yesterday. I liked talking and sharing wit other pets while I waited for the trash to come. Even with a slower computer, I feel that I can join in the fun. Thank you!
By the way, where is Mr. Moo?
:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: