Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 AM   #21
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

Try one more time - you may have to log out and back in!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 02:30 AM   #22

MLHMOMMY is on a distinguished road

ok it wont lrt me in at all now but i will try when its back up thank you
MLHMOMMY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:05 AM   #23
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Although the old way is better than the old new way it still has major problems.

If the programming was changed so that the trash you see is the trash you get-NO FIGHTING over it (and YES that is super easy, so they can put a daily cap on it) the park can go back to being an ENJOYABLE place.

Pros:

*Pets will wish each other "good luck" and "congrats" instead of fighting over it....
*Pets with slower computers will be able to have a chance
*Pets with slower reflexes (LIKE CHILDREN) will have a chance

Cons:

*Pets that want to snarf all the trash because they can will just have to chill out and get their trash over a longer period of time-boo hoo.

I'm really hoping that they do change it to make the trash you see the trash only you can click. It is the only solution that will work to make the park a FUN place.

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:12 AM   #24

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

thank for the info
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:14 AM   #25

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
Here's a theory as to why Ganz made such a big mess:
Since they couldn't fix the problem of everyone fighting over the garbage, they thought of a way to make it worst so that no one would like the new way and would prefer the old way (and we all know that at Ganz they are experts at messing up with programming, we can always count on them to mess up) They figured everyone will be unhappy because of the change, and we would prefer the old way better, so they decided to change it back and never actually have fixed the problem. this site is supposed to be for children so Ganz you still need to go back to the drawing board and actually come up with a better solution
Ganz does not care what the comsumers wants. ( Thank GOD for us parents that do play as we know the mishaps that do not work ) When you call you are treated like a criminal when you tell them that something is still not working on a site i pay to work correct every time. Maybe if we send the tea party people to Ganz HQ they will listen and not hear only what they want to hear.
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 AM   #26
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I'm glad for the change back, it took time but at least was productive.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:18 AM   #27

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

site dow again i wonder what will happen next
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:39 AM   #28
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

site back up - going to see what happens

went in a park with 1 pet in there, did not see him but got 3 pieces of garbage, all near the swings

Last edited by Gmagator; 02-19-2010 at 06:39 AM..
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:45 AM   #29
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you so much Ganz for reverting it to the old way. I am doing a Happy Dance!
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:44 AM   #30
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I don't think it is totally back to the old way. I was in the park and the trash did appear. I was able to get one piece, there were ghost pets all over and it did seem as though some pets could not see what I saw. Five minutes later, same park, nothing. I stayed another 10 minutes and nothing again..I then switched color zones and parks and waited again, nothing again but I did notice that ALL the pets that were in the park in the green zone, were now in the light blue zone with me, same pets??
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: