Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #171
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
It's good that they put it back. I did not understand the other way so i had to stop. But i was so eager... So i went back but i think i discovered this before anyone else posted. Well i hope they keep it this way because i'm doing really good. I get Ten peices every time! so a few days ago i get my poster and a tree So really i like the kinzville park, I used to think it was useless. But now i say to my friends "Hold Up, Going To The Kinzville Park. Need Trash LOL" So i'm busy with that now days .

If you are getting 10 pieces every time, then you are probably making 9 other pets in park cry every time. Please take a break and let some of the other pets pick up the garbage too.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #172
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

If you are getting 10 pieces every time, then you are probably making 9 other pets in park cry every time. Please take a break and let some of the other pets pick up the garbage too.
Aww, you heard me crying? haha!

I totally have quit this nonesense...If they don't make it so what we see is what we click-I can't do it-and my kids have ZERO chance...I'm beyond hoping that Ganz is listening any more....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #173

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Wow you get 10 pieces at a time?? I am lucky to get two or three.
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #174

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

while in park 12 I enjoyed a melty mango icecream from Mr. Moo. He also had squash and chocolate.
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #175

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

I still cannot get into the park on any of the family accounts Anyone got any tips?
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #176
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

I cannot get into the park since they made the last change. The Kinzville Park sign is there, but the Kinz chat signs do not appear. It says to "please wait", but nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?:ccat:
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #177
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by tusks
I still cannot get into the park on any of the family accounts Anyone got any tips?
Have you tried clearing your cache?

View Post Originally Posted by Fabumouse
When I called the Webkinz line (and got a real person immediately!) they had me clear my cookies (and unclick the buttons that save history from previous visits) and my accounts are finally working again. I suspect that my computer kept trying to load the old litter system.
Try this if you are having trouble.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Aww, you heard me crying? haha!

I totally have quit this nonesense...If they don't make it so what we see is what we click-I can't do it-and my kids have ZERO chance...I'm beyond hoping that Ganz is listening any more....
Hang in there, dragonbird, I do think that Ganz is listening...but there is more than one voice to listen to and it is impossible to please everyone. I personally think what we see is what we click would be boring (sorry). My granddaughter is able to handle things the way they are (and thinks it is fun) and she is pretty young. Maybe there could be two levels of park: one like it is and one what you see is what you click. I suppose that would take a lot of programing. You know, there are academy classes that I just can't do--reflexes just not fast enough, I guess. So I just do the ones that I can. Here's hoping that the powers that be find a happy medium!

Last edited by mlh; 02-22-2010 at 06:08 PM..
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #178

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wonder if Ganz thought that they would encounter this many problems when they thought of this game?

I have painstakingly gathered the trash myself because the kids don’t like it. It’s hard for me too. They don’t have much fun trying to play with the pets that are greedy and mean in the Park.
Although, I have encountered some that were very nice too. And I always try to send them a “thank you”, when they are obviously sharing.

We (I) have managed 806 pieces of trash, maybe one or two at a time, and if I’m REALLY lucky three pieces, then wait again five minutes, and try again, until I think I will loose my mind and give up for a while.
I keep an extra laptop open on my desk, and I start early in my office, flipping back and fourth between computers every five minutes. I have the best success very early in the morning, as the day wears on, it goes down hill.

I just wish the meanies in the park would stop it, some brag about being on their second round of prizes, when some of the little ones, can’t even get one piece of trash at a time, I don’t know how they can feel good about themselves being like that.

So far, it’s not to fun for our grandchildren, and I thought that it would be, it’s not.

Putting a cap of 10 - 15, or even 20 pieces a day, would give everyone a chance.
Once the greedy one's have had their pieces, the others would have a chance too.

Last edited by BSW44; 02-22-2010 at 06:48 PM..
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #179
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Yeah, BSW44. I don't like the meanies either! I didn't even realize that the people who were asking me to play a game could be trying to get a jump on the trash until AnthonysMommy pointed it out! And what's up with pets standing on your pet? Sorry, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words and standing on my pixels won't hurt me! I stay out of the Plus section of the park--too bad 'cause it's fun to chat while you are waiting for trash (is that "trash talking"? LOL)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:58 PM   #180

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

I cannot get in since the last change like you, on any account we have. I have cleared my cookies and reinstalled adobe just in case. Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! I also cannot get in to the W shop today, and had trouble enlisting in the community contests
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: