Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
autumnrose1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

Why can't I get into the park?
autumnrose1989 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #152

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know what prizes, if any, you get after you reach over a thousand pieces of trash?
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #153
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Yes. For nearly two days now. I contacted Ganz via the "contact us" links but have not received a reply. Has anyone had this problem, and then had it resolved?
That contact us doesn't help much. You will just get a standard answer that may make you wonder if they even read it. It's much better to call them, but of course they are closed now.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #154
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Adventurekinz
Does anyone know what prizes, if any, you get after you reach over a thousand pieces of trash?
You can see all the prizes at this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

The prizes are in the first post. After you get the last one you start over again.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #155

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for your help.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #156
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I have been given up on the park as of today, I will keep checking back here to see how it is going for people, once it is going better then I'll think about going back.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #157

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You can see all the prizes at this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

The prizes are in the first post. After you get the last one you start over again.
Dang - I was hoping that one of the trees we could earn was the treehouse.
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #158
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Unhappy Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

Again.let me guess they'll do it 1,000,000 more times!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #159
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

There has to be some kind of happy medium here. I find collecting trash to be really unpleasant. Either I'm getting trampled or someone is inviting me to play a game to slow me up and give them a head start OR I'm feeling guilty because I picked one up without seeing that other pet heading toward it.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:04 PM   #160

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We too are very weary of trash collecting,

I understand what you are saying AnthonysMommy, much the same thing happens for us.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: