Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #101
shugar7
Webkinz :)

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

wow that's a lot. especially for the glasses. oh well i've already got 21 pieces today.
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #102

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Woo hoo, soon Ill be getting my hats!( doing snoopy dance) I too wondered how it was figured out! Did I miss something that told the breakdown toward the different pieces?
Ive worked soo hard for the Shirts and now the hats: so the pieces are worn with pride.
Peace

View Post Originally Posted by barbie1960
Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
I love how you always make everyone feel so good, and Thankful for the day!
Peace

Last edited by kinzldy; 02-19-2010 at 03:43 PM..
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #103

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Ok when I try to get in the park it doesn't do anything.
Just "cannot connect to the kinsville park right now" or something like that. Anyone else having that problem?
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #104
Kathy1209 has a spectacular aura about

Same here. No park entrance for me!
Kathy1209 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #105
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think they are still doing something with the park. A couple of times I have been booted out to the front page but I did get trash and it was not on the 5, either.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #106

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I painstakingly drug myself through 32 pieces of trash today, to reach 600 and our third tree.
I do believe we will be taking a “trash break”, we’ve had enough for a while.

We are server 10, 3 accounts, and have had no trouble with the park today.
We have not frozen, been bumped out, and have seen regular trash on 5 minute intervals.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #107
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rosiehound22
Ok when I try to get in the park it doesn't do anything.
Just "cannot connect to the kinsville park right now" or something like that. Anyone else having that problem?
Yes, I am having the same problem. Was in, got a couple pieces but was sent back to the front page a couple of time and now cannot get back in. I even switched accounts to see if it was a server issue as mine are all on different servers. Even rebooted cleared everything, stopped in here to see if it was happening to everyone else. Let's hope we get back soon. I just need about 20 to my next prize! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #108
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I just tried going into the Kinzville Park but I got a message that says it's closed.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #109

waywrd is on a distinguished road

I also got the message that the Park is closed for improvements.
waywrd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #110
abbly

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

um the kinzville park is closed for improvements. too many trash hoarders lol
chocolatecat67 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: