Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #91
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Ganz Changes Trash Recycling Programming Again

This is what I have been saying. I have not been able to get into the park all day and I have cleared EVERYTHING. So mine is broken.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #92
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
There is a chart listed on this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

One you reach 1300 you can start over again. I'm on my second round right now, and I know others that are completing their third.

Wow!!

I have been going in for about 5-10 minutes in the AM and PM/
I think I have 60+.
I think now it is going to take awhile for me. I feel like I should leave
some for the others around me.
I feel guilty when I snatch one in front of another pet.
Oh well maybe I will reach the goal before they do away with this game
and bring out another.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #93

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

The first park I tried to get into I was frozen as soon as I appeared. I went back to the Lobby and was able to get into the next park. The trash came at 2:00, and I was able to get 8 pcs, even with a lot of competition. I've stayed in the same park and the trash came again at 2:05, 2:10, and 2:15. The competion increased, so I never got more than 5 pcs for each round.

I like the fact that we can stay in the same park to collect multiple rounds of trash. This encourages socialization while everyone is waiting for the next round.

I don't like the "stealing" or the increased competition.

Why can't Ganz somehow take the best aspects of both situations we've seen over the last couple of days? Allow us to hang out in the same park and see trash at 5 minute intervals, but combine that with only some pets seeing the trash at one time; maybe we each have our own 5 minute interval (I see trash at 2, you see trash at 2:02, I see trash at 2:05, you see trash at 2:07), or put a limit on how much trash can be collected per hour per account, as has been suggested elsewhere.

I also LOVE the idea that the trash appears in our pets' own rooms and yards. That would solve the issues of trash stealing and fast vs. slow PCs, plus would mean more to kids in regards to the importance of cleaning up and recycling.

I like Ganzs' idea for trash cleanup and recycling, I just wish they would have thought the execution through more thoroughly.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #94
abbly

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

i keep havin this problem- when i enter an almost full park, i keep seeing the whole park empty. not a single kinz in sight. anyone else having this problem?
chocolatecat67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #95
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #96
terriermom is on a distinguished road

Why not make it "real" and have litter show up like it does in the real parks - here and there all day long. SURPRISE US!!!! Go to any park anywhere and you see litter all day long - not every five minutes!!!! Make more litter by the stage or campfire where it is in our real life. ALSO.....put more litter by the trash cans because you know what happens in real life???? People intend to throw something in the trash can but they miss and guess what - it stays on the ground because they are NOT going to bend over and pick it up. Come on GANZ - this is not rocket science.

Is anyone else getting "can't connect to the park currently" on their screen? Mine has been doing this since last night.

Last edited by terriermom; 02-19-2010 at 03:03 PM..
terriermom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #97

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Thank you so, for the updates FIA: as webkinz changes so often, I know I can come here to know thats really going on!
In fact, this is first area I visit, before going on webkinz.
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #98
shugar7

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

how much pieces of trash do you need to get the tshirt or glasses????
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #99
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by shugar
how much pieces of trash do you need to get the tshirt or glasses????
The t-shirt is 100
hat is 200
glasses are 300
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #100

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by terriermom
Why not make it "real" and have litter show up like it does in the real parks - here and there all day long. SURPRISE US!!!! Go to any park anywhere and you see litter all day long - not every five minutes!!!! Make more litter by the stage or campfire where it is in our real life. ALSO.....put more litter by the trash cans because you know what happens in real life???? People intend to throw something in the trash can but they miss and guess what - it stays on the ground because they are NOT going to bend over and pick it up. Come on GANZ - this is not rocket science.

Is anyone else getting "can't connect to the park currently" on their screen? Mine has been doing this since last night.
Yes, what an excellent idea! would be so natural! only problem is:your Hoarders would bully the stage and campfire, as they do already!
And early this morning, I had difficulty getting even the park sign, then I was kicked off by a message stating" server Test updating"
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: