Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Ganz Changes SPREE Rules in Webkinz World!

I love the new rules
I have been saving extra rolls on a few accounts so I could go further in 1 sitting...

So I did them today and let me say I love the new dice pop-up

I got on a bag that I had, it rolled to move me back 1, which I had that bag, so it rolled again, giving me the Pink bag I needed then next roll gave me the next one, rolled me giving me the other bag I needed.
I started out with 0 bags and only 18 extra rolls used I completed 3 Shopping bags that is 15 bags because the bonus new roll pop-up gave me 5 different bags when I landed on the same ones.

View Post Originally Posted by cooper
I like this change also.
It isn't working for me but I figure they will take a few days.
As they never have things working right off.
I had to log off and log back on and it works
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

That's Great!! Now, if they could only fix the problem with accessing the game in the first place! Most of the time when I click on the game, my screen locks and I have to close the page- -I can't even log off. If I'm on really late at night it works well, but the rest of the time I have the problem. Kathlornick
Kathlornick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #43
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I don't play spree, but thanks for the update anyways!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

When does it start? I got a bag I had already and it didn't do anything!

Cool, I logged out and back on and it worked. Thanks.

Last edited by stephsmom98; 09-28-2011 at 05:51 PM..
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #45
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

That's great and all but how about fixing it so it loads the first time and don't have to log out?
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #46
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is a welcome addition!!! i had fun moving back and forward and back and forward and rolling the dice
ended up getting the last bag i needed to complete the current collection.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Changes SPREE Rules in Webkinz World!

Thanx Webberlily.

It's nice that there are changes to the Spree game. It's not that exciting to me. I roll a 6, then move a space or 2 & stop for something. You should be able to move what you roll & then do whatever the space you land on says. I play every day but just to get the mall credits to get all the Arcade games in the Mall to make my own arcade.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #48
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Let's hear it for mall credits!! Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #49
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mang01
NOT WORKING!!!! I landed on a shopping bag I already had.....no special dice....game OVER!
Oooooffff course !!!!! ME TOO!!!! Wake up Ganz!!! I am a victim all too often of this bullhockey!!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #50
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

As of 11pm last night it was not working for me, either. Had a red bag, landed on a red bag, same message. Wah-wah-waaahhh.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: