Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

mang01 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Changes SPREE Rules in Webkinz World!

NOT WORKING!!!! I landed on a shopping bag I already had.....no special dice....game OVER!
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

it's a great idea but when i played on both accounts - it didn't work on either one; but at least i got on, it's taken days to get to play at all.
arftoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #23

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I was getting tired of this game... Glad they have added a change. Guess I'll start playing again.

I really want that yoga bed!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #24

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

This is a great change...getting nothing when landing on a bag I already had was so disappointing.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #25
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

It did not work for me. Landed on a shopping bag that I already had and the game just ended as usual.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #26

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hmmm, it did work for me on one account. (On the other 2, one cashed in the bags yesterday and the other was robbed by a bandit!). I clicked on the die and it gave me a pink bag I did not have.
Definitely an improvement and makes it a bit more interesting. I wonder what it'll do if you have all the bags?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #27

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by arftoo
it's a great idea but when i played on both accounts - it didn't work on either one; but at least i got on, it's taken days to get to play at all.

Me either! I've only tried on 2 of the 8 accounts but when I tried to pull up the game, all I get is a blue screen with a tiny black, square dot in the middle of the left-hand side of the screen. The only solution was to reload the page, log in and try to play again. Got the same thing on both accounts the second time also. Guess I'm not going to try it a third time.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #28

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I am unable to access spree through 5 accounts, two separate computers, various ISPs, clearing cache , etc. glad some of you can play
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #29

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

I am excited for the new addition to SPREE, but I have not been able to access the game today either. I have had no problems before today...tried Firefox and Opera but no luck. Oh well..looking forward to playing once I can log in again!!!
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #30

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

glad to hear they changed it!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: