Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Changes SPREE Rules in Webkinz World!

I experienced the change this morning! It was great fun! Plus I ended up getting my 5th shopping bag - can't wait to see what is in it this time.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #12
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw thats AWESOME!!!!! i land on shopping bags that i already have alllllll the time!!!!!!!
i bet now i won't but lolz
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #13
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I was hoping that if we didn't claim the shopping bag bonus prize after getting one of each, that we could get extra rolls every time we would land on another bag.. Tested it, but it doesn't work. Nothing happens if you land on a shopping bag without having claimed the prize. No bag. No other roll. It's basically a wasted roll except for the fact that you've move ahead..

I guess I have to keep claiming the prizes and selling the road tiles..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Just landed on a red bag (already had one) got a pop up for a bonus play and got -1 to move back on space, that put me on a blue bag (already had one) got a another bonus play and got an X for turn ended on that one. Rolled again and landed on green (had one) got -1 space and landed on pink. That was the last bag I needed so I filled my spree bags.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #15
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

This is a great change to the SPREE! game When I landed on a shopping bag I already had I was always disappointed because I felt like it was a waste of a roll. Now at least you'll be rewarded in some way.

Great job Ganz
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #16
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Thanks for the update, this is great news! I will look forward to playing more now!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #17
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I love that game and I am glad they change the rule on it. Thank you for the update Webberlily!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #18
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Love Spree and happy for this change.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #19

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Too cool! Finally a change that is really great!

I just hate it when the only pink (or yellow) bag left between me and the mall is right ahead of me and I get a SPREE card that changes all the bags to RED for the next three rolls! GGGRRRR!! It seems to happen way too much. So at least this way, it won't be a totally wasted roll!!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #20
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I like the new rules. I landed on a bag I had, got a bag I didn't already have and ended up one step closer to my prize!

I've gotten bags, extra rolls and end of turns so far with this feature. I'm not sure what all there is, but it's nice having the chance to get something else instead of an instant end of turn.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: