Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #51
green99b
Webkinz :)

nizana is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf

So they finally improved the wolf, I never thought they would.:gwolf:
nizana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #52
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf

( not sure if my original post went sorry if this is a repeat) I like the new look it is much more wild looking but i can understand people frustration with the change. I hope it all works out:gwolf:

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Sorry, but I don't like this idea. I have the original pet and I don't think they should be able to change anything, after you have paid for it. Just like the MAMMOTH, so they could make a plush out of it. I guess they really mean it, when they say you are RENTING the items from the E-Store. Will have to really think about future purchases! Usually, when you order online, you have the ability to return it, if it doesn't appear as you thought it would. Maybe the E-Store needs a return policy!
that sounds like a great idea to have a return policy but with using codes is it possible?

Last edited by redsoxgirl94; 08-18-2010 at 01:02 PM..
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #53

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
What... the.... BLECHHHH!!!

I have this pet and liked him the way he was. The new design is totally ugly and he looks like some weird Asian Cat. This had better be a glitch, because if it isn't, I want a refund on this "virtual-only" pet.... We would NEVER have purchased it if it originally looked like this.

I knew there was a caveat with the eStore pets... at least with a plush pet if the graphics change, you still have your plush to remember what it should look like....

Does this mean GANZ is going to start "re-designing" pets whenever they feel like it? Why don't they spend their time and efforts improving the site by repairing its many glitches?
~I couldn't agree more. I originally bought my Luka because I liked the way he looked (I even picked him over the signature one at the time), but now if he stays this way I'll regret it. I mean I still love him, but he's just not the same pet I bought and wanted to keep you know.
I think If Ganz really wants to keep this image they have now, they should just return ours to the way they were and make a new wolf to use this image with (besides they'd make more money that way anyhow)...
nightsdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #54

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf *UPDATED*

OMG IT IS GOING TO BE PLUSH!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT! I actually guessed that's what happened! *faints*
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #55
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

OH good! I was freaked out for a minute.
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #56
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wow, it seems like Ganz is thinking of turning eStore into plush! I'm happy about that. I just wish they could keep the same (and CUTE) image for the virtual as well as plush.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:08 PM   #57

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

So it was a mistake after all? Yay!! *does happy dance*
nightsdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #58

scoobydoo53003 is on a distinguished road

WHOO HOOO I get my cute wolf back !! I like my old wolf better . I don't know if I will get the new one .
scoobydoo53003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #59
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Nice to know it's just a glitch, but I won't be buying the "grey wolf" plush. Too ugly, even if it has the most awesome PSI in the world.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:13 PM   #60
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf *UPDATED*

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member SnowCrystal for letting us know that the Webkinz Grey Wolf has had a change in appearance. Shown above are the "old" and "new" images for the Grey Wolf. It appears that the change was made sometime during this morning's maintenance. The "old" image is still showing on pet Adoption Certificates, but the "new" image seems to be showing up everywhere else.

Some players are happy about the change, others are hoping that this is just a temporary glitch.

The Webkinz Grey Wolf is a virtual-only pet that is available from time to time in the Ganz eStore. In fact, it is the very first pet that was ever sold in the Ganz eStore, back in July 2008.

UPDATE: We've just heard from Ganz that this avatar update was made in error with this morning's update to Webkinz World. The Grey Wolf that you know and love will be returned to normal shortly. And, a little Insider update -- the other avatar is a new Webkinz Grey Wolf plush that Ganz will be releasing in November, with a different PSI and PSF.

A NEW wolf That is like TWO front pages in one, FIA A new Grey Wolf...I HOPE this means we get a FOR REAL PLUSH, too
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: