Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #41
irulek
Webkinz :)

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf

Personally, I think the old avatar looks better...
irulek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #42
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Personally, I don't think Ganz should change the virtual versions of any pets at ALL. A lot of people buy these pets based on what they look like in the virtual world, and to change that means you're changing an essential part of what your customers forked out money for. Not cool.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #43

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Sorry, but I don't like this idea. I have the original pet and I don't think they should be able to change anything, after you have paid for it. Just like the MAMMOTH, so they could make a plush out of it. I guess they really mean it, when they say you are RENTING the items from the E-Store. Will have to really think about future purchases! Usually, when you order online, you have the ability to return it, if it doesn't appear as you thought it would. Maybe the E-Store needs a return policy!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #44
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Changes Online Avatar for Webkinz Grey Wolf

O______O

Meow...?
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #45
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

What... the.... BLECHHHH!!!

I have this pet and liked him the way he was. The new design is totally ugly and he looks like some weird Asian Cat. This had better be a glitch, because if it isn't, I want a refund on this "virtual-only" pet.... We would NEVER have purchased it if it originally looked like this.

I knew there was a caveat with the eStore pets... at least with a plush pet if the graphics change, you still have your plush to remember what it should look like....

Does this mean GANZ is going to start "re-designing" pets whenever they feel like it? Why don't they spend their time and efforts improving the site by repairing its many glitches?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #46

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

WI please help us to get our old wolf back I really do not like the new one . My daughter thinks its creepy .
mommyskinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #47
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

EEWWWW i have that pet and now (no offence) its UGly!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #48

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

What if a little kid who has it is scared?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #49
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Personally, I don't think Ganz should change the virtual versions of any pets at ALL. A lot of people buy these pets based on what they look like in the virtual world, and to change that means you're changing an essential part of what your customers forked out money for. Not cool.
Very good point, especially since its eStore. This is not the pet that my friend saved up her allowance for and bought me for Christmas last year.
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #50
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Yeah, the tail is off, but the face looks more like a real wolf - looks kind of like one of the Twilight wolves.
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I much prefer the new look, 'cept the tail looks like a cat's tail...
I think it is a general consensus on the cat's tail A Wolf's tails is bushy, but I like the rest of the presentation. The eyes are slanted like the eyes of a wolf and the fur is very much like it should be. It does not look like someone kept it in a popcorn box for the last 3 years I have to agree with Kinzmom It DOES look like a TWILIGHT WOLF, matter of fact if they sell it here in the next while that is what I will name it TWILIGHT!
PS, the reason I never bought one before?? The BOXY childish looking avatar.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: