Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Changes November POTM from Domino Cat to Walrus

Now I remember why I quit webkinz.
Ganz has a nice operation going and I for one will NOT be supporting it anymore.
I am thousands of dollars into my webkinz account and sick and tired of wasting money on this.
Ganz is NOT getting another penny from me.
jenlovesdolls is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #32
kirby42280

kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!kirby42280 is the cats pajamas!

Seriously? I already adopted my walrus back on Aug. 7th and bought a domino cat for November....I was also saving the gobbler turkey code that I had just in case they had that as the Nov. POTM....words cannot express how truly aggravating this is...
kirby42280 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

:i well this is horrible! The one time i have a pet of the month...THE ONE TIME! They cancel it
-10 points for Ganz
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #34

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Ganz is offering to take BACK those Domino Cats from Ameriwade. What nonsense.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #35
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

The only remotely forgivable reason I can think of for this would be if they had the POTM video for the Walrus ready, and found they'd done something horrible in the Domino cat POTM video and no idea how to fix it in time to use it and so decided to switch them around. (I don't know how long a video is in the works, but I expect it takes quite a while, with song writer, singer, storyboard, artists, etc. all having to cooperate on it.)

I was MORE angry when the Road Trip map said the WRONG places forever- and only got around to correcting it 2 weeks before a friend in a state across the country from me was going to attend an event *just* to get me goodies that will NEVER come near me. I'd kept telling her 'yes, it's going to be there' and in the last 2 weeks I'd got tired of rechecking- luckily she emailed me the night before and said 'where will their display be?' and I discovered it WOULDN'T be, or else she'd have gone there for nothing.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #36

whistler will become famous soon enough

Well, I am glad- I gave the Domino cat away and have an unopened walrus- Works for me- I don't go out and buy pets just to have a pet of the month, but it is a bonus when I just happen to have one-
Sorry so many are upset-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Mom2MnW will become famous soon enough

Yay, we have the Walrus to add and not the cat! Lucky for us though, sorry to others who bought the Domino Cat just for November. Maybe if you hang on to it, it's month will come around. Here's hoping!
Mom2MnW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #38

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

YAY one i do not have first the pelican and now this i am really happy with the pet of the month thingy now
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Rats! I already Had the domino cat on my acount a few years ago. it Would Have been fun if it was the pet of the month. well, there always next year, I feel sorry for anyone who already got the. but, there's always next year.
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #40
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Changes November POTM from Domino Cat to Walrus

this is so UNFAIR!I had my expectations up 4 this??????!!!!!!!!Ganz shouldn't have changed the POTM 2 the walrus cuz' i bet that thier's little kids out there who r crying right now!Ganz should have known better!!!

Tags
bad decision ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: