Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:44 AM   #11
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Ganz Changes November POTM from Domino Cat to Walrus

I'm happy to don't have buy it because of my budget but I'm sad to all the members who buy it for nothing!!!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
This does NOT make me happy. I did buy a Domino Cat based on the 'error' announcement. I will definitely NOT be buying a walrus. Shame on Ganz fo a very bad decision. Once they realized the 'error', they should have just stuck with it. Bad marketing move!
I'm agree with you!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #12
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
This does NOT make me happy. I did buy a Domino Cat based on the 'error' announcement. I will definitely NOT be buying a walrus. Shame on Ganz fo a very bad decision. Once they realized the 'error', they should have just stuck with it. Bad marketing move!
Me either. We just started doing the POTM a few months ago though, and DD enjoys them so much, so I may end up caving getting the walrus. The Domino Cat just arrived yesterday, and she was so excited, even though it it was for Nov.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:47 AM   #13
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

ganz has made mistakes before but this is just unacceptable. sorry to everyone who already got the cat
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #14
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Nooo! A domino cat is much better than a walrus! Furthermore, those who have already bought one have been ripped off. shame shame shame.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #15
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Well, someone dropped the ball on this one. I have an unadopted Walrus already, so I'm good there. However, I am concerned about those who made the effort to buy domino cats and found out they are not POTM's.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Booo! I am not currently getting POTM's because I don't want any of their special items, but I have a domino cat and would have enjoyed doing the POTM activities. Bad news....
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #17
Hollyshine

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Changes November POTM from Domino Cat to Walrus

WHAT?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I had the domino cat un adopted patiently waiting for November to come!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How could ganz change their minds! This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! I'm sure others had gone out and bought the domino cat as well, just to wait for ganz to change their minds!!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #18

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aw!!! I already have the walrus!!!! And I really wanted the domino cat for November!!!

Why in the world would Ganz do that?
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #19

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I was looking forward to adopting my domino cats in November. Too bad this has changed. I just saw a walrus at Walgreens, but I won't be going back for it. I already have one on my account. So sorry for those who bought the cats based on this error. Hopefully it will be POTM soon.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #20
Hollyshine

Post Re: Ganz Changes November POTM from Domino Cat to Walrus

Well..........I hate to say that Ganz is this bad, but, but..........what if Ganz purposly did this? I mean, there is a forum in the rumors section about a scam that the beanie babies company did about retiring all their pets, only to bring them back the next year. It was a scam for people to buy. And ganz did do something like this, remember having the christmas trees in the W Shop? Well then the next year they brought them to the ganz estore! And then last year they were back in the W Shop! It was like a scam for people to pay money for the trees instead of kinzcash. Or, unless, they brought them to the ganz estore and then brought them back to the W Shop because of complaints. Either one.
So, my point is, do you think they've changed the POTM to get people to buy the domino cat, realize the mistake, then run out to then by the walrus?

Tags
bad decision ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: