Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

bindigirl27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

i got all six gummies and the pot of gold earlier and all were in my dock...but now they are gone. is anyone else having that same issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #42

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

So frustrated right now, I can barely type....
mckgirlz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Are you turning your speakers on? When I did both accounts today in 5 hours...you need 5 pieces of candy and then, you will get your pot of gold.........

I could get up and walk around and do things. Once I heard that jungle, I went back to the computer and the Leprechaun was there.

You pick a LIGHT COLORED PHONE COLOR (light green, yellow, pink worked for me.)
You look at the time and enter a room........ANY ROOM and stay put.
Don't go jumping around.

The time schedule is 10 minutes now. Once you hit your first piece of gold, you come
back at 45-50 minutes and sit there in the room you have chosen, and he will show up.

I would of never of found him jumping around and without my speakers on.

I hope this helps those who haven't spotted him yet.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #44

judy515 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so stupid, if I wait in gold then I get the clubhouse is closed. Why do you keep having these labor intensive task! Clean cookies every 10 minutes, and trying to get this on 3 accounts. Rediculous. Thanks GANZ
Old 03-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #45
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Of course he skips a few rooms now. It was too much fun before.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #46
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

thanks for posting though this stinks
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

he just appeared in a light green excercise room............after your first pot of gold has been reached, you just get colored candies. Now, he will be back in one hour...so, keep trying
and don't give up hope. It is "a waiting game" and you have to choose a room and stay
there. Or...log out and come back early enough.....to turn your phone on; use a light
color; and it doesn't matter which room. Just stay there. Sorry you all are having such
problems ;-(
sindarin is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #48

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

The pattern must have changed. he was in the super chef room at 7:51 for me! is it just me or is thw webkinz clock always messing up the time? i always have to log off to fix it. is anybody else having this problem?
clarewebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #49
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i had seen the new pattern before i came here this morning. i had only one day to really hunt and i chose 2 accounts and i just got done getting the 2 pots i was working for.

it wasn't easy as the last one i sat for nearly an hour, but i got that last piece and now i am done the two accounts.
i have three more that i would dearly love to do, but time is not favorable for me.

jagular................... i commend you for finishing ALL of those accounts. you amaze me!!

now it is off to get that new rare!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #50
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to webkinz. I finished my rainbow but my pot of gold did not appear in my dock. Has this happened to anyone else? What do I do now?
qtjujubee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: