Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

I know you have to sit there just waiting and waiting and waiting... Its annoying...
1pwe4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #212
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Posted this earlier on the "Official Thread", but for those of you who aren't going there for help:

These are rooms where he's been seen today:

Gold (on :x3's) GAMES, TRADING
Dark Blue (on :x3's) GAMES, SUPER CHEF
Pink (on :x3's) GAMES, EXERCISE, READING

Lt Green (on :x9's) GIRLS RULE, EXERCISE, PARTY, TRADING
Lt Blue (on :x9's) PARTY, TRADING
Yellow (on :x9's) GAMES, TRADING

These are not the ONLY places he might show up, but if you're having trouble try them.

Here's some extra info based on questions that are being repeated:

1. The :x3 and :x9 mean the :03, :13, :23, :33, :43, :53 of each hour (same for :x9)
2. He's only in rooms for 30 seconds to one minute, so by the time someone posts where they saw him, he's already gone. BUT you can use that info to help you decide where to go hang out.
3. You won't see him when you go in a room. You'll only see him if you're in the room before he is.
4. Try getting into a room 2-3 minutes before his next possible appearance time. Getting there with less than a minute to spare often means you won't see him.
5. He does skip rooms sometimes, so just be patient and wait through a couple cycles before switching to another room.
6. Once you get a coin, you must wait a full hour before you can get another on that account. Hang out in the room (tho you might get bumped out) or log in again near the end of the hour.
7. The coins can be eaten, and after you fill your pot you can keep coming back for more coins!!!
8. LOTS of us are having a really hard time getting in and getting logged out. There's nothing you can do but make sure your cache is cleared and keep trying over and over. It's very frustrating, but if you stick with it you get the prize!
9. The glitch that didn't let people open their pots for a while is fixed, so you can unlock and get your pot and your kinzcash one time. After that, you don't get another pot, but you can keep getting coins to eat or keep on your dock.

Good luck everyone who's still looking!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #213
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Gaaa! It's telling me I can only get one coin an hour, and I haven't got one in at least three hours! I suppose I'll clear my cache and try another account...
Old 03-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #214
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

Lt Green Girls rule @ 8:29
jeanieu is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #215
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I just need 2 more... I'll probably get my pot today. I've noticed that the Light Blue, Yellow, and whatever the last one is. The Leprechaun doesn't seem to skip rooms as often for those zones than the Dark Blue and Pink.
Stayontarget is offline Male
Old 03-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #216
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I was on pink, exercise room and he showed up at 12:22 instead of 12:23...Oh well, doesn't really matter I still got my jelly coin!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #217
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

I have done 7 accounts and I never had a problem finding "Lucky" I have always gone to either pink or lt. blue and always gone to the cooking room... just finished my last account there about 10 min ago.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #218

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

He finally showed in yellow cooking but it said happy halloween and the speech balloons that everyone got said trick or treat.... LOL
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #219
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Posted this earlier on the "Official Thread", but for those of you who aren't going there for help:

These are rooms where he's been seen today:

Gold (on :x3's) GAMES, TRADING
Dark Blue (on :x3's) GAMES, SUPER CHEF
Pink (on :x3's) GAMES, EXERCISE, READING

Lt Green (on :x9's) GIRLS RULE, EXERCISE, PARTY, TRADING
Lt Blue (on :x9's) PARTY, TRADING
Yellow (on :x9's) GAMES, TRADING

These are not the ONLY places he might show up, but if you're having trouble try them.

Here's some extra info based on questions that are being repeated:

1. The :x3 and :x9 mean the :03, :13, :23, :33, :43, :53 of each hour (same for :x9)
2. He's only in rooms for 30 seconds to one minute, so by the time someone posts where they saw him, he's already gone. BUT you can use that info to help you decide where to go hang out.
3. You won't see him when you go in a room. You'll only see him if you're in the room before he is.
4. Try getting into a room 2-3 minutes before his next possible appearance time. Getting there with less than a minute to spare often means you won't see him.
5. He does skip rooms sometimes, so just be patient and wait through a couple cycles before switching to another room.
6. Once you get a coin, you must wait a full hour before you can get another on that account. Hang out in the room (tho you might get bumped out) or log in again near the end of the hour.
7. The coins can be eaten, and after you fill your pot you can keep coming back for more coins!!!
8. LOTS of us are having a really hard time getting in and getting logged out. There's nothing you can do but make sure your cache is cleared and keep trying over and over. It's very frustrating, but if you stick with it you get the prize!
9. The glitch that didn't let people open their pots for a while is fixed, so you can unlock and get your pot and your kinzcash one time. After that, you don't get another pot, but you can keep getting coins to eat or keep on your dock.

Good luck everyone who's still looking!
Tried pink on the x3's - no show
Tried yellow on the x9's - no show
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #220
Lil Kinz
Amyo11 is an unknown quantity at this point

because there are 3 color zones in each time thingy
Amyo11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags