Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Acutus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
Can anybody figure out why it works only about 30% of the time? I can be in a room, at the right color zone at the right time and have a chance something like 1 out of 3 that the little green guy will be there.
Better chances than I've gotten. I have yet to see the little green guy!
Acutus is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, this new schedule isn't working either. I just went through 3 cycles and never saw the green guy. UGH!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Not working for me today....
Yesterday i could hop on 3 different accounts and find him every time today Ive seen him once and nothing in over an hour.Evidently GANZ read our little system and changed theirs.....how RUDE lol
Its hard enough already....geez give us a break! They always do things to keep us glued to their site!! And we.....do it!
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #14
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
I find it confusing too and especially as I have been parked in one room for over an hour and not seen nor heard a wee little green guy dancing a jig ... I will keep trying because we love the prizes and gifts and such but oh the stress of it all!!

Happy "L" hunting all!
you don't have to stay there - just come back before your hour is up. But I guess you know that already
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #15

eden.miran is an unknown quantity at this point

found him in light blue trading room 04
eden.miran is offline Male
Old 03-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #16
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

Hes in light blue reading room!!
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia for this great info. I hope everyone finds him
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I only got one piece last night, but followed this schedule. This morning, I filled an entire pot and working on the other account now. Very nice!

If it wasn't for the brilliant trackers and members here, I would have been lost in finding the
Lucky Leprechaun ***

I just keep my speakers on and let my pet excercise or sit...and the Leprechaun has showed
up each hour. So, in 4 hours, I completed the golden pot and got a nice KCash prize *

Thank you to all!

Anyone notice a NICE GLITCH after you complete your pot of gold and win all 5 colored candies - by clicking on the pot?
sindarin is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

1 account done 3 more to go. Got a week to do it. So I will do 1 each day lol. Snow has finally melted time to get outside.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #20
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the great updates.Everyone have wonderful day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: