Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #181
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

Any suggestions for this morning? I'm not having any luck in the yellow super chef today.
tin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #182
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Does anyone know where the Leprechaun Tracking Thread is?
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #183
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Official Leprechaun Tracking Thread!! Post your findings here! - Page 322

Here it is.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #184
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

thanks!!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #185
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Finally finished on one account but can't unlock the pot of gold. At least I collected all of the coins. I'll work on getting one more for the other account, and try later to unlock the pot of gold.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #186

wrstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody actually have received their pot of gold? I see TONS of people getting the unlock button and kicked off when they try to claim their prize.
wrstrong is offline Male
Old 03-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #187
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I have had great luck in the go fish room collecting coins on two accounts. PLay a couple hands of go fish and he shows up. Got the last coin on one account and same as others it kicks you off when you click the unlock.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #188

Skittle is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wrstrong

Anybody actually have received their pot of gold? I see TONS of people getting the unlock button and kicked off when they try to claim their prize.
got kicked off but our pot was in our dock when we logged back on
Old 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #189
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

What good does it do to find him. After finding him the six needed times when I go to unlock the pot of gold I get logged out.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #190
tin
surfline

I just noticed, as I tried to unlock the pot of gold for the umpteenth time, that the comment says you need to collect all twelve candies from the ghost. At first I got worried when I saw "twelve"! I logged back in and it's back to the other comment now.

I just checked my dock and the pot of gold is there! Thanks for the tip to look there.
Good luck everyone.

Off to see the play Wizard of Oz. Glad this game is finished for me. Now I don't need to worry about rushing home to continue playing. LOL

Last edited by tin; 03-14-2010 at 02:44 PM..
tin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: