Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #171
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

The same thing is happening to me.

It logged me out, but when I logged back in it was there.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #172
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
The same thing is happening to me.

It logged me out, but when I logged back in it was there.
I am guessing that they are trying to fix an earlier glitch that was experienced by some people when they unlocked their pots of gold. Basically, it didn't stay unlocked. This happened on one of mine, and I noticed this evening that now whenever I click on it, it logs me out.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #173
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the leprechaun? I appreciate your help
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #174

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

This so frustrating! Me and my friend are sitting in one room for like 10 minutes and the little lepercon dude still doesn't show up! Thank you for all of you people out there who are patient enough to wait hours to figue out patterns. You guys rock!

& ebkinz

I just found him! finally! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 1pwe4; 03-13-2010 at 10:50 PM..
1pwe4 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #175
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

Try yellow super chef, regular kinzchat, not kinzchat plus. I've had good luck the last two hours, on the nines on two accounts.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #176
mlcm will become famous soon enough

I have seen some posts that seem to say you can get more than one Pot of Gold on the same account. Can anyone tell me if this is true. I have already gotten a Pot of Gold on my account but will try for another if you can do that.

Will someone please respond if you know the answer. Thanks!!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #177

fireprincess00 is on a distinguished road

I got all of the gummies and was having the same problem when trying to get the pot of gold, it kept logging me out! But then I re-logged back in and check my cache, it was there! YAY!
fireprincess00 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 AM   #178
aspenluver51

Aspenluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

i never got my pot of gold!!! there is a glitch, and I kept clicking "unlock" and it gives me multiple money!!!!!!
Aspenluver51 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 09:37 AM   #179
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Aspenluver51
i never got my pot of gold!!! there is a glitch, and I kept clicking "unlock" and it gives me multiple money!!!!!!
WOW, that was a never ending pot of gold. You just kept clicking and it gives you money. Now that is a glitch we won't complain about!!!!
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #180
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Okay, here's something hilarious - this morning, all the pets in the clubhouse say "TRICK OR TREAT" after getting their jelly coins instead of "Happy St. Patrick's Day". WHOOPS!
Jackal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: