Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

Amaryhild is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

The hat is a present for Deluxe members for March.

Four accounts = four pots of gold.

I was super lucky last hour re: the leprechan, but hadn't seen him all week until today! I guess it pays to keep trying and be patient. I had cleared my cache, like, a dozen times!
Amaryhild is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #162
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cattis
Got my rainbow, but all it gave me was kinz cash, 447. How do you get the pot of gold with the rainbow coming out of it.
You have to go back to the clubhouse and open up that pot and hit the claim button
Old 03-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #163
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Does anyone know where the leprechan is??? I just can't seem to find him.... I want to get the pot of gold but I can't find him anywhere...
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #164

fireprincess00 is on a distinguished road

He appears for me inthe super chef room, yellow zone, at :19. Room 17, but i don't think that matters. Hope it helps!
fireprincess00 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #165
jerryjeffwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

help. I got my coins but when I press to unlock, i get logged off. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #166
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the tip fireprincess00. I just found him in yellow super chef. I was waiting forever in light blue garden. I missed him on one account though, he seemed to be hiding behind the counter and I couldn't click on him. Hopefully he'll show again in a few minutes on that account. I'll try the yellow again in an hour. Usually I have good luck with light blue, but not this time.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #167
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by fireprincess00
He appears for me inthe super chef room, yellow zone, at :19. Room 17, but i don't think that matters. Hope it helps!
Thank you so much! I was beginning to think that the Leprechaun didn't exist, but I found him in the yellow super chef room after reading your post!!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #168
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

After spending all that time sitting around in rooms to get all the jelly coins, now when I click on the pot of gold, it tells me to unlock, but when I click on the unlock I get a message in the middle of it that says they can't connect to Webkinz World and I will be logged out. I tried this 3 times and everytime the same. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or can help me? Thanks.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #169
Unregistered

I keep getting the gonna-be-logged-off message, too. And I've cleared my cache and tried different browsers. Reproducible 8+ times. No prize for me.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #170
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nomorepogo
You have to go back to the clubhouse and open up that pot and hit the claim button
I tried this after reading it after my post and it did the same thing even inside the clubhouse room.

I also notice that JerryJeffWalker is having the same problem so I am not alone.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: