Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #131
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

where is he?
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #132

Charmlady is on a distinguished road

I haven't had any problem with finding him at all. He usually appears at least twice per hour in each color zone.
Charmlady is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #133

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by crystal6230
I have also tried clearing my cache, closing out of my browser, restarting my computer..etc. and I still can not see him either.

I do know that he is in some the rooms that I have been in because my pot of gold opens up and I other people in the room can see him & must be getting their coins b/c the little "Happy St. Patrick's Day" blurb opens up. I don't know what else to do either....let me know if you can figure it out. or if anyone else has any suggestions that would be great - thanks!
That is exactly what is happening to me! My pot of gold opens up sometimes and i get nothing or I see others in the room getting the blurb above there head but I never see him no matter how long I stick with a room or follow the pattern.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #134
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I finally did it. I just got my last one and have got my pot of gold.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #135
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Tricky ganz xD, well at least its more simple
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #136
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I spent over thirty minutes in one room waiting and I never saw him. There were a couple of people saying they had been there for hours with no sightings.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #137
Unregistered

the scheduele is right still.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #138
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

I just found him in Chef room at 9:19 KT, Zone Light Blue. I got the second coin, but not the first, will I get the first? is this green dude going out of order?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #139

skevie has a spectacular aura about

I got my coins out of order. Don't worry about it, you'll get them all!
skevie is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #140
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have had the best luck in a empty light green exercise room on the nines, almost finished 8 accounts today, if you miss first, you will get 2nd time around.

For those who have seen nothing, are your pop up blockers off?
Gmagator is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: