Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #121
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It works only if you claimed your pot of gold in your room rather than in the clubhouse.
Not necessarily, I think. The first person who mentioned it yesterday around 10:30 am on the official tracking thread was still in a clubhouse room. She kept seeing the little green guy showing up every few minutes and kept getting the pot glitch until she happened to click on the leprechaun again, at which point her pot locked up.

I didn't experience the glitch myself, but checked it out after someone I know told me about it. But they said the glitch had been fixed. Is it still going on for some people?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Suggestion: I never used the Kinz Clock.....just because you cannot trust it, as previously posted by many members. USE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN TIME, at the bottom right hand side of your computer screen. That is how I timed all of my 2 accounts yesterday.

Don't ever trust the Kinz Time...;-) Just for the very reason it is unreliable.

Good Luck, everyone, in receiving all their candies and Pot of Gold * It is very cool.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #123
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Finally got him. He was just in Pink Super Chef Room 40.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #124

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I have tried on 2 accounts, spent an hour in many different rooms and still haven't seen him. I cleared my cache and that didn't work. Anyone else having this issue?
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #125
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I was able to complete 6 accounts today using the :03 and :09 time table. He sure doesn't stay long after he shows up so you have to be ready when you hear his little jingle. It has been fun and can hardly wait to see what goodies and games are in store for Easter!!

Thanks Ganz, the Leprechaun is a lot of fun.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #126
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

The last couple of days I had so much trouble finding him. Today it was a breeze following the color and time recommendations. Finished my three accounts.

A HUGE THANK YOU to for all the help and tracking. You are wonderful!!

Thanks to Ganz for a cute game!

View Post Originally Posted by jennkinz
I have tried on 2 accounts, spent an hour in many different rooms and still haven't seen him. I cleared my cache and that didn't work. Anyone else having this issue?
What I tried today was to keep the color that my phone went to when I logged in. Then just followed the time (either 3 or 9) that corresponded with that color. Worked for me today.
Good luck!!

Last edited by quellie; 03-12-2010 at 05:08 PM..
quellie is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #127
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=quellie;18651825]The last couple of days I had so much trouble finding him. Today it was a breeze following the color and time recommendations. Finished my three accounts.

I think it is easier today. I now have 2. the green one and the redone. I have not been doing the search because of school work. Not that fun!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #128
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

i cant find him at all!
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #129

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

6:40pm yellow
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #130

crystal6230 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jennkinz
I have also tried clearing my cache, closing out of my browser, restarting my computer..etc. and I still can not see him either.

I do know that he is in some the rooms that I have been in because my pot of gold opens up and I other people in the room can see him & must be getting their coins b/c the little "Happy St. Patrick's Day" blurb opens up. I don't know what else to do either....let me know if you can figure it out. or if anyone else has any suggestions that would be great - thanks!
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: