Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #111
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
People keep referring to a glitch when they click the pot of gold. What is the glitch, cuz mine doesn't do anything. And FYI why not just say what is happening instead of all the cloak and dagger stuff.
It works only if you claimed your pot of gold in your room rather than in the clubhouse.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #112
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Where is he at the moment? I'm in the light blue zone at the moment. I'm not sure if I should switch zones, or just rooms.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #113
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

i've been in a light green room for almost an hr and he hasnt shown up yet at all
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #114
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe he isn't coming today
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #115

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I was in the gold game room playing a game. I heard the little green guy.so I closed the game and was ready to click on him, a sign said the clubhouse was closed. I couldn't get my coin. That's after waiting for 15 minutes or so.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #116
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

12:29 .....Yellow Garden #1
Old 03-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #117
furbyamy

still no luck yet. I'm now in yellow room. but couldn't get in Garden 1. but in 40 at the moment. maybe I'll just wait here a bit.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #118
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

I have been finding him on the 3s in the Pink Girls Rule Room and on the 9s in the Blue Exercise Room all day.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #119
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

I was in girls rule lt. blue zone at 12:39. try going their and waiting
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #120
furbyamy

I'm in Pink Girls Room 22 at the moment. I'll just wait for awhile just in case.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: