Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

Click the image to open in full size.

Many of our members logged on to Webkinz World this morning to discover that the Leprechaun Pattern we posted on our front page last night was no longer working. In that article we mentioned that Ganz could change the pattern without warning, and it looks like that's exactly what they did.

It appears that tricky fellow is still jumping around from zone to zone, appearing in each color zone once every ten minutes. The room number and the room type do not matter. As long as you are in the room before the time changes, you should see him. Trackers who have had luck finding the Leprechaun in the Clubhouse today (Thursday) have been spotting him on the following pattern.

Yellow, Light Blue, and Green: :09, :19, :29, :39, :49, :59
Pink, Dark Blue, Gold (Deluxe): :03, :13, :23, :33, :43, :53
If you don't want to deal with jumping from room to room trying to catch up with him, just pick one room and stay put. The system isn't perfect though. Sometimes he skips a few rooms on his path. There is some Irish Jig music when he appears, so turn on your speakers. Remember, you can only get one Jelly Coin per hour, so once you've received one Coin, you'll need to take a break from hunting for at least 60 minutes. Also, keep in mind that Ganz could change the programming again without warning. So, stay tuned for details.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Changes Leprechaun Pattern for Thursday

Why the need to make these things so difficult???? I can't imagine children trying to keep up with this. I sometimes just don't understand their reasoning behind some of the decisions they make....its very frustrating.

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
Why the need to make these things so difficult???? I can't imagine children trying to keep up with this. I sometimes just don't understand their reasoning behind some of the decisions they make....its very frustrating.
P.S. thanks for letting me vent and for always keeping the information up to date. I can't imagine trying to do this without the help of
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Interesting. The pattern is simple enough. In fact, it seems simpler to me. But then again, will it take longer than the first because there is more waiting since there is just two zone times? Thanks to all the trackers for helping figure this out!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Ganz for making it so possible to get the pot of gold!

Lots of fun
Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #5

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I find it confusing too and especially as I have been parked in one room for over an hour and not seen nor heard a wee little green guy dancing a jig ... I will keep trying because we love the prizes and gifts and such but oh the stress of it all!!

Happy "L" hunting all!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne

P.S. thanks for letting me vent and for always keeping the information up to date. I can't imagine trying to do this without the help of
Many children would have an easier time than some adults. Often younger ones are just so happy to win ANY prize, they don't worry about the pot of gold
Old 03-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

thank goodness i finished mine! 16 accounts done
jagular is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the new pattern update. Going to give it a try now!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Ganz is being very tricky
lego is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #10
Fred will become famous soon enough

Can anybody figure out why it works only about 30% of the time? I can be in a room, at the right color zone at the right time and have a chance something like 1 out of 3 that the little green guy will be there.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: