Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 07:06 PM   #81
Lil Kinz

Wonderland_13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

YAY!!!! I am so glad they changed the PSI.... I mean, who really wants the same ole' thing????
Wonderland_13 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

I'm so glad they listened to us!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #83
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Aww, I love the animation.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #84

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Awesome! Thanks Ganz! (:
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #85
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I love the new table!!!!!! It even goes with teh E store golden theme (not that I have any of that theme, but still it would look nice with it)

I might get the turkey now that it has such a cool table.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #86
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Justin this is such a historical moment for all of us here on WI that I feel this date should be put on the calendar as "the day WI members changed WW." We should celebrate this date every year. Its huge...its worthy of celebrating! Lets mark the calendars! Whooo hooo I don't ever want to forget this day and I am sure everyone that voted "yes" is very pleased. I love the new table. I feel a bit bad for anyone that likes the original and doesn't want theirs changed...but the majority of folks spoke out and I am excited for them to get a new table..this is a super PSI.

View Post Originally Posted by turtle139
I don't like this idea ganz works really hard and know you are making them do more work. I happen to think it is really cool it is like a mystery so who is with me. If you are leave a comment.[Think about ganz] They work hard to make us happy and entertained. So please losen up people.
They are supposed to that is what we pay them for. Every time I buy their merchandise I am paying that company. I feel they should work and work hard and they do...the consumer is what makes them have a business...so work away...and thanks Ganz.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #87
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow that's a very pretty table.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #88

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Post Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

Ooh yah!! are the champions, my friends!
Mizabif is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #89

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you WI for giving us this opportunity, and thank you Ganz for listening to our opinions!

God Bless
popkinzx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #90
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Awesome! I wam going to buy the Golden Turkey now that the PSI is different. Thank you, GANZ!
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, thank you ganz!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: