Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #141
webkinzluvrgirl

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

right now I want the golden turkey even more
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #142
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

View Post Originally Posted by luke6256
Well, I adopted a golden turkey, and here's the thing: When in my dock, it has the new design, but when I put it in my room, it gets the original design! Anyone know what's going on, or how to fix it?
After you put it in your room, turn it and it should change into the correct table.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #143
Lil Kinz
addicted2wk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

Im thrilled Wi is here and ganz wanted our opinion!! this is excellent, thanks Insider, couldnt manage all my accts wout you!
addicted2wk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #144

MeRules is on a distinguished road

It's great, but just switching some colors? Not very creative if you ask me. I think there should be a golden pilgrim outfit. That would be so funny
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #145
luke6256
luke6256 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if they will change the PSF too?
luke6256 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #146
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

Oh, come on guys.... No takers on giving Ganz the Golden Turkey Award? Just think - the award could be for all of the frustrations we've had in Webkinz World this past year. For all of the glitches. For all of the disappointing wheel spins. For the crazy kinz clothes mix-up between Persephone and Polly-Jean's shops. For everything. I put out a call for one of you talented WIers to put together an awesome golden turkey trophy that we can present to Ganz for their worst achievements in Webkinz World history all summed up in one golden turkey trophy/award. Just like Hollywood gets their golden turkeys for worst movies, worst actors, worst actresses, etc., I think Ganz deserves a golden turkey. And I think Ganz was just asking for this. It is too good an opportunity to pass up. The golden turkey pet is perfect for the perfect golden turkey award/trophy to bestow on Ganz.

Of course, this is all in jest. We love Ganz and Webkinz World and we will continue to play and buy their products (well maybe not all of us - but most of us). This is just for fun - a little poke at Ganz for their shortcomings. We are still thankful to Ganz for having this lovely website and all of its wonderful ups and downs. And especially a big thanks to Webkinz Insider for having this wonderful forum where we can write and express our opinions regarding this virtual world we both love and hate.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:54 PM   #147

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by luke6256
I wonder if they will change the PSF too?
Yah thats a good point! They just changed the PSI but the PSF will still be the same! Not quite as bad if it is just the food but still........it would be nice to have some creativity with all the items.
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #148
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! We did it! I can't believe we did it!
angelbaby125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:35 AM   #149

consuella1 is on a distinguished road

Alright! Goody goody gumdrops! More than happy to help get things done and that table is beautiful! Good for everyone for making this work! Give yourselves a round of applause, i am. lol
consuella1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:17 AM   #150
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Hi guys! I voted a few days ago but never posted that I voted - so I figured I should just in case posting is also a requirement for entering the contest???

I am so glad we all made a difference and that Ganz listened to all of us here The new table is quite pretty!
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, thank you ganz!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: