Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 03:01 AM   #111
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think we should now vote to give Ganz the Golden Turkey award for the worst achievement in Webkinz World history for their decision to duplicate a PSI/PSF. Of course, now they have made up for it by changing the PSI - but why did they have to put us through the anguish in the first place? And what about the food? Did it change? I love the fact that they listened to their consumers, and I love the new PSI (although I personally would have preferred a totally new and different one). But nevertheless, I still vote that they deserve to be a Golden Turkey Award Winner. What about you?

I want to thank justin for taking the initiative to communicate to the cd of webkinz on this, and for the members of wi for voting to change the psi, but im not thanking ganz because this was totally unneeded frustration for their customers............. its a no brainer to not make psi/psf the same as another pet............ a complete no brainer.................... and its ironic that it happened with the turkey pet, you know the saying about dumb as a turkey???

anyway, im happy it was changed and thank you justin.............

i forgot to add, that i do really like the new psi, it fits the pet more and it is worthy of an estore psi................ i also dont think turkeys are dumb by the way................ and before anyone thinks im bashing ganz, go look at my past posts, i thank ganz plenty............. when they do the right thing/the fun thing/good improvements/. but when they dont they get honesty from me. thats just how i am.

Last edited by BASMAT; 11-17-2010 at 03:01 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 AM   #112
Birddy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

I like it!!
Birddy13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:10 AM   #113
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

I think it is better that then changed it, They shouldn't have had the same to begin with though.
playmobilman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:36 AM   #114
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Even though the tables for the turkeys show up differently in my dock, when I place the Golden Turkey's PSI in my room, it transforms into the Gobbler Turkey's PSI! (and yes, I cleared my cache and cookies!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:53 AM   #115
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Even though the tables for the turkeys show up differently in my dock, when I place the Golden Turkey's PSI in my room, it transforms into the Gobbler Turkey's PSI! (and yes, I cleared my cache and cookies!)
Okay, if I turn it, then I get the right Golden Turkey PSI (it seems that 1 side is the wrong PSI, but if I turn it 1, 2, or 3 times then I get the correct PSI)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:50 AM   #116
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Okay, if I turn it, then I get the right Golden Turkey PSI (it seems that 1 side is the wrong PSI, but if I turn it 1, 2, or 3 times then I get the correct PSI)!
Lucky you - two psi s for the price of one It doesn't work on mine
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #117
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WOW SNOW, thats pretty cool. but i bet when you go back tomorrow it wont be cool anymore.............. but maybe you want it to be only the new psi............. i guess id want that too................ i hope it changes to the normal one for you soon
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:57 AM   #118
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Ganz for hearing the customers on the turkey!!!
sassygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #119

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by sassygurl
Thanks Ganz for hearing the customers on the turkey!!!
Ditto

P.S. Ganz, it might be a good idea for the future to Never let this happen again Especially since you have even stated that ALL the pets come with there very own Unique PSI/PSF. I hope you consider this b/c it would eliminate many problems in the future (which you got to see with the Golden Turkey). Anyway, Thanks again for listening to ALL of us and for giving us a chance to change the PSI! That really was Awesome of you You have definetly changed my perspective of you! You deserve a
Thanks again!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #120
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

thanks ganz, it looks really beautiful.... to bad real life turkeys arne't that cute...xD
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, thank you ganz!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: